E i g h t y - F i v e : C h a r l i e

A/N: Comment & Vote
Pic: Leah (Because not everyone is thin. #BigIsBeautiful❤️)

When I went upstairs to the guest room, I stumbled on the last thing I ever expected to see.

Bailey and Leah were entangled together.

They leapt apart as I opened the door and Bailey wiped away the pink smears of Leah's lipstick guiltily. "What are you doing!"

"Charlie! You-you're back." Leah stammered.

Bailey just pushed his body to the side of the bed and sat up. "Yeah I just got back." I mumbled, stunned by what I'd just seen. "Bailey I thought you were gay!"

"Me too," he muttered after a moment. "I really like Leah though. I never expected it."

I stared at Leah and it dawned on me suddenly--she was a Dom! It made sense--no sub as pretty as her would be Dom-less. "I know this is a bit overwhelming."

"Overwhelming? How long has this been going on?"

"Four months." Bailey muttered. "I'm sorry I never told you but--"

"So everyone has been have sex behind my back!"

"Everyone?" Bailey got up with a small groan. "What do you mean?"

"Scott's been cheating on me." I whimpered, voice shaking almost as much as I was. "And now you two..."

"Charlie come sit down. You look ready to faint."

"On that bed? Where you guys were..." I could help but turn away. This house was full of secrets. I began to wish I'd stayed with Connor. "I can't believe you didn't tell me."

"I didn't want to upset the balance," Leah replied. "It was your time. I didn't want to take focus from you."

"Bullshit. You didn't want Scott to find out."

Leah pursed her lips. "I'm sorry if you feel like I've lied to you--"

"You have! I tell you everything! And Bailey won't even talk to me anymore!"

Bailey got up with a slight grimace. One knee almost gave and he caught himself. Leah looked over worriedly. "I'm fine," he mumbled. "Imma check on King."

"Okay. I'll come check on you two shortly." Leah looked at me. "I'll change the sheets."

"Yeah. You will. That's your job--not perverting my friend."

Leah's eyes narrowed a bit. "I don't appreciate your tone Charlie. I've been nothing but a friend to you. Haven't you noticed home much better Bailey's been doing lately?"

Tears filled my eyes. "Leave me alone."

"Sweetie you have a lot going on. I don't expect you to process this all perfectly. Try to keep an open mind though, alright?" Leah smiled somewhat tightly at me and left.

She returned moments later with fresh sheets. She stripped and dressed the bed swiftly. "Anything else I can help you with?"

"No. Close the door when you go."

I curled up on the center of the bed.

I felt betrayal on all sides. Everyone I had grown close to had lied to me, hiding things.

***

"Wake up."

I blinked wearily at the shadow over me. With a click I was blinded by the Tiffany lamp on the bedside table. "Ugh." I buried my face in the pillows.

"Puppy."

Bailey. I looked over him. One side of his face was downturned as usual. The other was full of emotion however. "Bailey! You're...out of bed."

"I've been out of bed quite a bit lately," he mumbled. "Leah even convinced me to start the physical therapy."

"Oh."

"I really like her Puppy." He mumbled after a long moment. "I'm sorry that things with Scott aren't working out so much but I'm happy. I'm not so good at...explaining my thoughts now but bare with you. I was hurt that Master didn't want me. Then Leah wanted me. I feel...love. She can take care of me, and of Kingsley too. I can't do it alone. And I can't have your Dom taking care of two subs."

I sat up. "She's taking advantage of you. You don't even like women."

"Yes I do. Or at least... I like her."

I rubbed sleep from my eyes. "You just got out of a serious relationship--"

"Don't talk down to me Puppy. Just cos I'm not at the same...level I was before doesn't make you smarter than me." Bailey bristled.

I wanted to be angry but with his lopsided expression, it was impossible to stay angry. "She's manipulating you. She sees that you're weak and--"

"You don't know anything!" When he spoke quickly like this, his slur was even worse and his words hardly understandable. "Leah wants me to be stronger. To be better. Your Dom wants to keep me crippled. He won't push me."

"Scott just wants what's best," I hissed.

"Bullshit. He needs to surround himself with weak subs so he can actually feel like a Dom." Bailey's tone was mocking. "I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he's a sub."

"Stop it."

"What? He's submitted to another Dom Puppy. Do you know what that means?"

I couldn't say that I did so I kept my mouth shut. "He let another Dom fuck him. Brune shoved his cock up your Dom's ass."

I drew in a breath. "N-no. Scott doesn't do that. I-I asked and..." my face tinged red. I was embarrassed for Scott. And for me. I'd never felt like this before. "That can't be true."

"I hope it isn't. I really like Leah Puppy. I hope you can be okay with that."

"I have a lot going on right now Bailey. I can't...focus on that. Not when my own relationship is falling apart."

"Then what right do you have to get so worked up over it?"

"Why don't you just limp back to Leah, alright?"

Bailey's eyes filled with tears and I instantly regretted my words. "I'm sorry!"

Bailey just turned away in his slow, pained manner. "It's fine. Just know with Leah, I don't feel handicapped."

QOTC: Thoughts?

QOTC 2.0: Do you guys want a new (special) POV? {Not Kyle. That will come in due time 😁😜}