Chapter 1

Year 2042

Today is the day that I would get married to my Prince Charming.

I met him since college days, we have been dating for 4 years and he proposed to me on my 23rd Birthday.

Today is also the way that I would be leaving apart from my family the first time in my whole life.

I will miss my mom the most then my brother and my dad. I can't believe that I am already getting married.

"Min Ah, look at how much you have grown since your college days. You have become more prettier and more mature. It makes me sad to see you like this, I can't believe that you are getting married today. It just seems so fast, it's only been 3 months since Jae Hyun proposed to you."

"Omma, don't cry. I will come back whenever I'm free. I am not like living in another country."

"I know but it just seems so far for me, you are my daughter. Of course I would treasure you the most."

"Then what about Oppa? He doesn't get loved. Poor thing."

"He gets loved too, unless he starts settling with a girl that he truly loved."

"Yep, he had too many girlfriends ever since middle school. 100?"

"More than that, anyways I am happy that you got married first so that you would set a good example to him."

"Ne, Omma. There is a thing that I have been trying to tell you. How do you get married to Dad?"

"Ouhh, that will take a long time to explain everything to you. You are sure that you are going to listen to the whole thing and not doze off?"

"Yes, we have got 2 hours to go, there is enough time."

"Okay here it goes."

Year 2016

Today is the day that I would return to my homeland, South Korea. I haven't been there since 20 years ago. I wonder if he still remembers me?

We last met ever since I moved away to the states. I wonder how he looks like. Does he look handsome?

I retrieved my luggage from the conveyor belt and left the airport. I am here with my as Omma and Appa are still working in the states. They will come during the holidays.

"Miss, where are you going?"

"Just go to this place." I handed him the address. I went to my residence by
taxi as I am not familiar with the place. This is normal as I have not stayed here for more than 20 years.

After 20 minutes, I reached my home. It still looks like the home that I remembered but only retouched with new paints. I am looking forward to stay here.

One of the maids opened the door for me when I knocked at the door.

"Miss, you must be Cha Eun Ah. Welcome home, we have received from Master Cha that you would be staying here from today onwards. My name is HeeJoo. Miss, you need me to be your tour guide?"

"Sure."

I dragged my super heavy luggage behind me and Hee Joo stopped me.

"Just leave it to the butlers, they can handle it. Young miss should not be doing this."

"Okay...... Emm, handle it with care."

"Will do, Miss Cha."

The mansion is so big that I couldn't keep my mouth from closing.

After touring around the house, I went to take a shower as I was tired after the long flight.

I wore a simple T-shirt and shorts and took a nap. I miss my family all of a sudden. Wonder how my Omma and Appa are doing in the states. It is only been a day that I was away from them.