Chapter 4

Sungyeol POV

"Go back to work, you wouldn't want your boss to fire you right?"

"Oh ya, I almost forgotten that."

I almost forgotten that we are not in this world. It was as if we were in some sort of wonderland. Eun Ah made me forget everything that o had. She made me felt so relaxed and carefree for the first time in forever.

I nodded and we walked back into the store together. I went back to the counter and my coworkers started teasing me.

"Uwah, you're so lucky to have a girl waiting for you outside, is she your girlfriend?"

"Nope, she is just my long lost childhood friend, nothing more. You guys better don't think wrong."

"Ok, but she does look pretty. Can I woo her? I like her."

"No, you can't."

"Why can't I?"

"She is my childhood friend, I can't allow any random person to like or chase after her. Her boyfriends need to pass by me to be able to date her."

"Uwah, what is that? You like her too?"

"No, I don't. It is just something that I couldn't describe it. Stop talking, you got a whole bunch of customers at your counter. Can't you be more professional? You have been working here for almost 5 years."

"Ok, I will shut my mouth up."

"Yes, I got it. I will get going now. Bye Oppa!!"

Upon hearing that, my eyes unknowingly travelled to where Eun Ah and her brother was sitting at. She was leaving. Seeing her waving at her brother and her brother became pissed off at her is so cute.

Wait,did I just said cute? Is the cute in a friendly way or the......... I don't know........

"Your saliva is going to drop any moment, pay attention to your customers, sungyeol-ah." My manager warned me. I got back to reality.

"Ouhh, Ne. Sorry, I wasn't focusing well."

"Meet me in the changing room after your shift, I got something to tell you. Your shift ends at 1 right?"

"Ne,sajangnim."

I wonder what he wants to tell me.

--------------------------------------------
I changed into my normal clothes before going to find the manager.

"Ne, sajangnim. What is it that you needed to talk to me about?"

"Are you happy with what you have now? Are you satisfied?"

"Yes, I am working and being able to provide for my family. I am happy."

"What if you wanted more for yourself? Don't you want to study again? You haven't went to college right?"

"Yes, I wanted to study again but the tuition fee is high, I couldn't afford it."

"I can help you take care of your family while you study full time. I know a school that is far from here but most importantly the fee is not that expensive. You wanna go there?"

"I don't know....... Should I?"

"You definitely should be going there. Such a handsome and smart young man, you can't be working like this forever. You need to get a stable job. Didn't you say that you wanted to open your own restaurant? Here's your chance,take it."

After deciding for a while, I have made up my mind.

"Okay, I would go. Thank you, sajangnim!"