Chapter 3

Hakyeon (N) POV

I am now watching the both of them from afar. My sister's hand has already stretched out for the past 10 seconds. Why is there still no reaction from him? Do something, bartender guy. Don't make her feel more awkward.

Then I saw the guy telling the manager something and the manager nodding his head as a sign of approval. He then grabbed Eun Ah's hands and the both of them left the store swiftly.

I wanted to follow them but there is a lot of people in the store. I then walked back to my seat as I know that my sister can handle this situation by herself. Plus, she is already a adult, I don't need to worry about her that much.

I looked through the window and saw the both of them talking to each other.

--------------------------------------------

"Sajangnim, can I talk to her for a moment? It won't be for long."

Seeing my manager nodding his head as a sign of approval, I then turned back towards the girl and pulled her out of the restaurant.

"So is that a yes or a no?" she asked me.

I was focusing so much on walking that I didn't hear what she was saying.

I stopped outside the store. She repeated her question again. This time, I could hear her clearly.

"What makes you want to be friends with me?" I replied her.

"It is just that we always see each other and I just wanted to know you better? Is that even a crime?"

"No, it's not that. It is that I don't even know you and you want to be friends with me? Aren't you afraid about me harming you?"

"Everyone makes friends as they want to know someone new. Did you even have friends before? What are you even saying? So what is your answer? Yes or no?"

"I don't know......." I was trying to avoid her but her gaze was really something. It was full of kindness and innocence. The more I tried to avoid her, I somehow wanted to be friends with her.

I sighed and stretched my hand out to shake hers. "My name is Lee Sungyeol, nice to meet you. Your name?"

"Eun Ah, Cha Eun Ah. Finally you accepted me as a friend.
Sungyeol........ that name sounded so familiar. Don't tell me you are that Lee sungyeol?" She pointed her index finger at me.

She knows me, when did she even meet me?

"Your name also sounded so familiar to me, did we met before?"

"Do you wear a necklace?"

I just wanted to confirm if she is Eun ah or not. We had matching necklaces with our initials in it.

"I do but I have pawned it away as my family was short of money. Does that necklace have the ring with our intitals in it?"

"Yes!!!" She took out her necklace. It was exactly the one that I had. She was my childhood friend, Eun Ah. I finally met her after 20 long years. I thought that she would never come back again.

Without hesitation, I hugged her tightly She was shocked. I missed her so much as a friend, my best friend.

"Eunnie, long time no see. It's me, Yeollie. It's my fault for not recognising you. I thought that it was just an coincidence that we kept meeting each other. I'm glad that I met you again."

"Me too, I and my brother have been trying to find you all these years. It was so hard to find you as you have moved away. I missed you so much, yeollie."

Then I heard sobbing sounds. Is she crying? I broke away from the hug and wiped away her tears. "Are you that happy to see me? Stop crying or I will leave you. Babo."

"I am just so happy. Okay, I will stop." She smiled innocently. It was the same smile that I seen since young. She was really Cha Eun Ah, my childhood friend.

"I will find some time to visit the both of us soon. Give your phone number. I will call you."

"Sure,Babo. Of course I will give you." I saved my number in her phone.

"Go back to work. You wouldn't want your boss to fire you right?"

I nodded and we walked back into the store.

--------------------------------------------

"Oppa, the guy is actually Sungyeol. I met him. Oppa, I finally met him."

"You don't need to be so happy. I can see from the window. You were grinning from ear to ear ever since you knew that he was sungyeol. I am so happy that you finally met him."

"I'm glad I do, I'm so curious why he needed to take on 3 part time jobs himself. Didn't he study like the others?"

"I don't know, just eat your food. It's getting cold. You know that you have an interview today right. Be early, in this way you would leave a good impression on them. After you eat, go straight to the company. Don't go somewhere else. And most importantly don't go drinking anywhere else. Sungyeol would not be so free always having to call me. Got it?"

"Yes, I got it. I will be going now, bye Oppa." I cut him off.

I immedately left the store. N Oppa is still so naggy, he is only 27. He is already acting like a mom. What if he gets old, would he be a grandma? I will have my kids call him grandma Cha in the future.

I walked to the company that I will be going to be interviewed. It is quite near as I don't like walking for very long.

I got the visiting pass from the reception and I was told to go up to the 9th floor. I am interviewing to be a regular employee. Hope that I will get it in one try. I hope that the coworkers would like me.

"Cha Eun Ah ssi, please wait in line with the others. Your name will be called when it is your turn."

"Thanks."

I took my seat at the very end. One of the interviewees glared at me as if I have offended her or something like that. I must maintain professional.

Almost an hour later, I was almost dozing off when the staff called my name. I fixed my hairline and walked into the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Cha Eun Ah imida" I bowed 90 degrees to the panel.

--------------------------------------------

The gruesome interview finally ended after 30 freaking minutes. That was so long. I thought that I was going to die in that room. They kept asking me question after question but I'm glad that I managed to answer them all.

I hope that I will get the job. I wanted to earn money as fast as possible.

A/N

Finally glad that Sungyeol and Eun ah met each other.

Can you help me give a ship name for Sungyeol and Eun Ah? 💕💕💕💕

Saranghae, my readers.