Chapter 19

SungYeol

I searched the inside of the tent for the 10th time and there is still no sight of her. Where the hell is she??

Don't tell me that it is true?? That she has been kidnapped??

I then walked neat the river hoping to see her there. The place is not that small so it should be easy to find her but why is it so hard to find her??

I was about to call her brother when I saw someone squatting down at the side with her back facing against me. The clothes that she was wearing was EunAh's so....

"Cha EunAh!!" I shouted hoping that it is not her and not some other random person that has the same clothes as her.

She slightly jumped and stood up turning around to face me with a water gun in her hand. Hey, isn't that water gun the one that I bought just earlier??

"SungYeol?? You scared me!!" She said relived after seeing me.

I didn't hesitate for a second and hugged her tightly.

"Sungyeol-ah.... What happened??" She said patting me to calm me down even though she doesn't exactly know what is going on.

"Promise me that you would stay by my side forever..."

"Aww... Of course I would. Who would bear to leave you alone?? I know I would never do that to you. Did something happened??"

I broke away from the hug and looked at her in the eye.

"Nothing, forget what I just said. Anyways I got your answer already. Let's eat..." He held my hand tightly and we went back to the tent to eat our soggy noodles.

--------

EunAh

We were eating our noodles and drank coffee. Oppa called me in fear of me getting lost or something like that and I told him that I will be spending the night with SungYeol at a camping place.

It took a while to persuade him to agree to it. Such a ahjumma is he??

"You afraid that hyung might text you at this time??" He said while laying down on the sleeping bag.

"Of course, he's such a protective person isn't he??"

"Just like a ahjumma, he's my Njumma alright.."

He laughed at his nickname that I made up but he really behaves like a middle aged woman in everything he does. He nags a lot too, so this nickname is a perfect fit for him.

"At least he's a motherly character, a motherly brother that cares for you all the time."

"Well, I can't deny with that. I feel like a little kid in his care. Oh ya, how's SungKyung unnie??"

I finally remembered about SungKyung unnie and Oppa hit me on the head for not remembering her. She is very beautiful when she is a child so she should be even more beautiful now.

"Her?? Still the same. Still gambling and a alcoholic." He said sounding very disappointed.

Gamble?? Alcoholic?? What exactly happened to SungKyung unnie??

"She became like this after her fiancee broke up with her at the last moment. They are almost going to get married and Noona had a stable job at that time and all that went down after that." He broke it down for me so that I would understand better.

I just nodded my head as I didn't know how to react to that. I should've have asked him about that, it ruined the mood.

"Forget about that and let's sleep." He said dragging me down with him. My face immediately turned red and got up.

"What's wrong??"

"Nothing, I haven't taken off my shoes." I took off my shoe and placed it outside of the tent.

When I came back, he is already asleep. How cute...

I laid down beside him and I feel a leg on me. It turned to look at him. Still in deep sleep while using me as a bolster. Am I that small??

I just smiled and stared at the tent ceiling, wondering what he meant just now.

Did anything happened to him that he is so scared of me getting lost?? I was playing with the water gun so I didn't know what happened....

But I'm glad that he cares for me, more than anyone else. Just like an ideal boyfriend but just a bit childish.

I turned to him and played with his hair before falling asleep eventually.

----------

Next morning

"EunAh ireona......" I suddenly felt someone tugging at my clothes very violently that it could tear.

"5 more minutes..." I told him and turned to the other side feeling something on my lips. It is soft and warm.

Is it SungYeol's lips??

I immediately opened my eyes getting up with my messy hair and SungYeol is indeed beside me.

"Thanks for giving me my first ever morning kiss, I appreciate it a lot." He said smirking.

"What morning kiss?? You were the one beside me. And why did you wake me up so early??" I said with my eyes squinting because of the sunlight.

"To go home or you would want to stay for another night??" He said and raised an eyebrow. "What would you choose, Miss Cha EunAh??"

"Go home. I still have a lot of work to do." I stretched my body and got up with SungYeol's help.

We went home and I plonked on the bed as soon as I reached home. Even though I have already slept enough, it is still not enough if I don't sleep in my own bed.

I woke up a few hours, the sky is already dark. I got up and reached for my phone. It is already 8pm, how long did I even sleep for??

Is the bed that comfy or what?? Oh right, I promised him that I would call him when I reached home but I didn't as I was too tired.

I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.

"Yeoboseyo??" It is a woman's voice, not SungYeol. Where is SungYeol??

I pulled away from my phone and looked at the caller ID. It is SungYeol indeed, the why is it a woman answering it??

"May I know who you are??" I answered back.