Epilogue

Min Ah (It is the name of SungYeol and EunAh's daughter if you can't remember. It is in the first chapter that she is first introduced.)

I stared at the woman who was wiping her tears carefully with the help of folding the tissue paper and dabbing it to wipe her tears.

"Omma..."

She sniffled a little. "Sorry, I was too immersed in the touching part. I shouldn't be crying at my daughter's wedding." She said looking in the mirror to see if her makeup is smeared.

How Appa and Omma met is really touching and cringing at the same time. It is a one of a kind love story that no drama has displayed ever before.

"Omma, I wonder where the jerk is at now. You said that he went to jail."

"I'm not that sure but people that I know told me that he went to Japan upon release. Some said that he settled down well with a beautiful wife."

I nodded. Luckily that he had a happy ending as well.

She took her hand in mine. "Now that I told you my story, I want you and Jaehyun to have your own story. Remember to tell it to your future children when they get married."

"And I definitely tell yours to every child that I have, your story has more impact than any other love story that I have heard anywhere. Not even HakYeon Oe Sookbu's story can compare to this." I said, my tears rolling down my right cheek. "Omma, you are amazing."

[Oe Sookbu is your mother's brother.]

"Amazing?? I am no superhero, I am a very ordinary woman that somehow survived all this chaos." She wiped my tears away with the same tissue paper that she wiped her tears with.

"You are. I can't believe that you punched and kicked Appa just to get him back to you. Omma, you're very Daebak!!" I said remembering how she traveled all the way to TongYeong on her own without any luggage.

She's very daring, considering that she stayed calm during the whole kidnapping period and finally hit that jerk into unconsciousness. She also has the right people to help alongside her.

She has her older brother to take care of her, Appa to love her, Gomobu and Officer Leo to help her get out of the situation.

I want to be just like her.

"Omma, I want to be like you when I am older. Omma, you're my role model." I hugged her for the last time before I leave here to the wedding hall where I would get married to my love, ---- Jaehyun.

Omma, thanks for the beautiful story that you have just told me. With this story, I am more confident that my marriage will last for a very long time.

Thanks Omma for giving birth to me and bringing me up.

---------

EunAh

I sat down next to Old Lee SungYeol and continued to cry in my handkerchief.

"What are you crying about?? It is not like it is the end. She is still going to visit us when she can."

"I know but it is so hard letting my daughter go, she is getting married to someone else."

"As if she isn't mine, I feel the same."

MinHyuk sat down next to me. "And I aren't your son??" He is our son and MinAh's twin older brother.

We snacked his head at the same time. "Of course you aren't, MinAh is way better than you." I said.

"Unless you could date someone for at least 6 months. Until then, you are not our son." He added and we hi-fived.

"Oh my, are you guys going to be like this?? You guys are so cruel."

"Fine. Just perform well later and you would be forgiven."

His frown instantly became a smile. "Kamsahabmida, Appa!!" And he skipped off to some lady that he brought to this wedding.

I looked at the lady, he seems very in love with her.

"I have a feeling that he is going to last long with her." SungYeol said and she walked off with him following her behind like a puppy.

"I had the same thoughts, we sure think alike." I laid my head next to him.

"Yeol, things would be completely different with if I didn't look for you that day. I would have married someone else and you will still be working in that chicken restaurant in TongYeong until the day you die using a fake name."

"That again, can we stop talking about that for a moment?? I totally have forgotten about it until you brought it up."

"I am going to talk about it no matter what you speak, Mr. Shin JooWon." I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Yah!! Cha EunAh!!" I guess that I have already pushed him to his limit.

"Stop shouting, you're the bride's father and you are totally ruining your image right now."

"Yah!!" He now spoke in a softer voice. "MinAh's mother, can you not try to ruin my image for just one moment??"

"Nope, you are doing it yourself."

"I am not--" I shushed him on the lips as the officiator started speaking into the microphone. The wedding has finally started.

"Good afternoon, family and friends. Today is a wonderful day and two lovebirds from the same college decided to get married today after 4 long years of dating and 3 months of preparation just for today."

"Don't you ever cry later while giving the speech." He warned me beforehand.

"You are the one that will, I wonder who was the one who always stumbled on his lines every single time??"

"It's surely not me. It's you."

"Not me. You."

"You."

"You!!"

Authornim's voice: Hey, can the two of you give the couple their screentime?? I know that this story is about the two of you, but since it is the epilogue, let me talk for a while. Is that okay??

"Fine... We are going to watch the wedding silently." The two said in unison.

OK, so it is finally the end of my 3rd story that I took over a year to complete. I thought that I would finish it by July 2016 but who knows??

I completed it in November as ideas couldn't come at the right time and that's why I completed the story later than expected.

New stories will be coming up right after this so please wait for a moment as I introduced the next story to you guys.

The next story would be called '99% accuracy of Falling in Love'. It is a Park BoGum and Red Velvet Irene fanfic so definitely add it to your library if you are a RevelLuv. (I don't know if I spelled it wrong.)

It is a story where two people who hate each other communicate online on a dating site without knowing the identity of each other.

Watch how they argue with each other in real life and sent love messages on the internet. When would they even find out that they are dating each other while hating each other in real life??

Quickly add this to your library if you are interested in reading this story.

And my name would be Doxaisme from now on.

Love, Doxaisme