Chapter 30

EunAh

I placed the last spoonful of rice in my mouth and rinsed the insides of my mouth with a cup of water.

HakYeon Oppa was watching me all along as I ate my breakfast.

"Oppa, aren't you going to visit SooBin unnie??" I wiped the sides of my mouth with a tissue paper.

"I just went and she is about to get discharged."

"Really?? I should really thank her for saving me. She was the one who kinda leaked the information about my whereabouts after all."

He nodded, happy that his loved ones were doing fine. I immediately thought of SungYeol, how is he doing??

Even though we kind of broke up, I still missed him. I still loved him. I really do.

"Do you want to visit SungYeol??" He asked and I eagerly nodded. I got on my wheelchair and he pushed me to SungYeol's room.

I was expecting him to be jumping around in the room like some elementary school kid and doing weird things in there. Him laughing like no tomorrow.

Oppa opened the door for me and my smile quickly turned into a frown. He was not there, the bed is empty. The bedsheets were folded very neatly as if it is waiting for a new owner to settle in.

"I'll go check with the nurse, he is only able to discharge tomorrow." He left the room, leaving me all alone.

I thought that he would be here, smiling and welcoming me. Why is he...

"The nurse told me that he discharged himself at midnight, he left already."

I immediately broke down in tears, why does this happen??

Does he really not want to see me?? Why is he avoiding me??

Even if he was not at the scene, he still did his part to save me. Kim Jaejoong told me that they wouldn't have even found me up to this day if not for SungYeol.

SungYeol was the one they provided clues to them while lying on the bed from the aftermath of waking up from a coma.

Why is he being a coward now??

I dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

No response, the phone just kept on ringing and ringing.

"LEE SUNGYEOL, WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU!!"

------------

SungYeol

I stood on the platform in front of Seoul station that is leaving for TongYeong, a place that is very very far from Seoul.

I have decided, I will open a restaurant there and live my life there. Without EunAh, SungKyung noona nor me, I will live alone.

"Are you crazy?? Do you know how far is TongYeong??" Her voice sounded through the other end of the line.

"How are you coping there all alone?? There is no one that will take care of your needs. There is no one that will buy medication for you when you fall sick. You are going to do all that by yourself, are you sure that you are up to it??"

"Don't worry, if I ever have any mishaps, you will be the first that I will call. Come and visit if you are worried." I told my sister and ended the call and the train arrived in time.

I boarded it and sat down on the seat facing the window. I looked through the phone as I wait for the train to leave. There were many pictures of me and EunAh, that made me want to laugh.