Chapter 12

Someone's POV

I looked at her past photos and smiled brightly. She is so beautiful as always, she is my angel and my 2nd girlfriend.
Although she is the 2nd, she is the best girlfriend I ever had.

I don't know why her freaking brother stopped us from dating each other as he says that I am a bad influence to her and I would ruining her life if I continue to date her. It is best to stay away from her.

But who is going to stop me? If her brother stops me, I will do something to stop him.

I need EunAh, she is mine forever. Who cares if she is married or not, she is still going to be mine, mine forever!!

I will make sure that it would happen for real!! No matter what. I smiled at the photos creepily. Cha EunAh, you are mine!!

"Sir, you are scaring the customers if you are going to smile like that..." I was interrupted by some annoying waitress who had the nerve to tell me that I am scaring away the customers.

I wanted to beat the waitress up but I remembered, I am in Korea now. If I do anything reckless, I will get caught by the police and I will be unable to make EunAh mine.

"It is just my face, I'm sorry that I scared away the customers." I put up a calm expression that would melt away the waitress.

"I will pay for the meals of the other guests that I have scared." I pretended to take out my wallet but the waitress stopped me.

"That is no need, sir!!!"

"It's okay, I need to make sure that the other guests are being well taken of."

"Sir, if you insist, it's on the house. I will pay for your meal as you are too kind and generous."  Generous, my head..... 

"Really?"

"Yes sir!!!!" She said in her most pitiful and innocent face ever.

"Then...." I pulled her apron and she came closer to me.

I whispered in her ear. "Can I get your number in exchange? You are so beautiful...." She blushed upon hearing that.  

She wrote something in her notepad. "Of course, it's all yours. Make sure that you call me, I will be very happy to have your company, Handsome."

"Just call me Makoto, Makoto Fujioka."

"You are Japanese? I can't really tell though."

"People always say that, see you later. My eternal princess." I caressed her cheek and left the place. 

Next stop, Cha EunAh.

---------
EunAh

Ever since that I am dating SungYeol, he is different from the choding that I have always known but sometimes he gives me surprises.

That is so unexpected of him to do such things for me. For example, he would bake things for me. It wasn't really delicious though, but I can see that he is improving.

I am now waiting for him outside the cafe that I always go to. He told me to wait outside as there is a lot of people inside the cafe. He is worried that I might get squished.

But the weather is so cold, how can he tell me to wait outside like that? Even though he is caring, he is quite an idiot sometimes.

"When would that idiot come out of the cafe? I'm freezing down here and he is still inside... How I wish that I have a hot pack now...."

Once I said that, my cheeks were cupped by two cylinder things that is warm to the touch.

My face suddenly became warm, I smelt coffee too. Could that be coffee cups? I thought to myself.

"Your wish is granted...." He took the coffee cups away from my face and stood in front of me.

"It was you??" He nodded.

"Your coffee." I held my coffee and took a sip of it before linking arms with SungYeol.

"Coffee is not enough, buy a hot pack for me. It is freezing cold." I commanded him.

"Why waste money to buy hot packs when you can get a warm hug from me whenever you want?"

"You're so cheesy.... I better stay away from you or else--" I was going to stay away from him when.......

The car was going to crash into me while he pulled me away with his strong hand.

"You're that careless, stay away from the roads. Stand here." He moved away from the road and told me to stood beside him, facing the walls of the store.

"Gomawo..." I looked at him.

He patted my head. "It's my job to take care of you."

Not long, we reached the company. When we reached the lift lobby, I instantly let go of my hand on SungYeol's arm and stood quite far away but not too far away, maybe just 1m away from him.

"EunAh, what are you doing? Come here...." SungYeol pulled me close to him. This aroused the attention of all the other coworkers around us.

"It is not like they don't know our relationship..." He said. 

"But I'm shy..." I said pretending to look at the posters pasted on the walls.

"We are already dating for like 3 months, you are still shy??"

"Mhm....."

He stood away from me suddenly. "What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Keeping my distance, does this make you a bit comfortable?"

The lift opened and everyone went in. I went in with the others but he still stood there, not going in.  

"SungYeol, you not going in?"

".........." He just stood there, not moving.

"SungYeol-ah, you are making everyone wait for you if you are just standing there not moving an inch..... Aishhh, suit yourself." I told the person to not hold the door for him and I went without him.

He must be mad at me distancing myself from him. It is not that I don't want people to know about our relationship, they already knew.

The real reason is that I don't even know myself, I had an uneasy feeling when I am with Sungyeol with people around us. I don't know why but I have been feeling that for the past month.

Something tells me that I shouldn't do this in public or something might happen to me or SungYeol.

I also didn't mean to do this to SungYeol too, I just had to. I should pretend that I am okay and make up to SungYeol. I should make him be sad along with me.

The lift doors opened and I went out with the others. I was going to just walk to my desk but I stood there standing in front of the lift doors.

After a while, the lift doors opened and SungYeol walked out of it. I immediately hugged him, ignoring the people around me.  

"Why are you like this?? One moment, you are ignoring me and now you are hugging me. Did you eat something wrong??" 

I didn't say anything, I just continued hugging him.

"Can you guys go somewhere and continue doing your thing?" MinJi shouted, making everyone laugh at us. Han MinJi, I swear that I will kill her later.

"Now, you are the one that is clinging onto me." I giggled.