Chapter 17

SungYeol

I held her hands while walking to the bus stop.

"Where are we going, Yeollie?? Cafe?? The cinemas??" She asked.

"Nope, it is better than all of that. It would be a costless trip."

"I will be expecting. Yeollie??"

"Hmm??"

"Nothing, it seems good to call your name." She said sticking her tongue out.

"Aigoo..." I said pinching her nose.

"That hurts, don't!!" She lightly slapped my hand.

"Fine, my bae.." I pinched her cheeks next.

"Am I your toy??" She said sitting down.

"Even better than that, you are my dog." I tried to find a suitable word for our relationship.

"Dog?? Yah Lee SungYeol!! What do you mean by that??" She playfully hit me on the shoulder.

"It means that I would always take care of you, caring for you every single moment of your life. It is like raising a child."

"Something like what a dad would do right??"

"That's right.."

"But that doesn't suit you, choding-ah... Just treat me as what you always do all this time." She said hugging my shoulder to make less cold. I just smiled at her actions.

The bus came and we got on. We took our seats at the back of the bus.

---------

EunAh

I looked at the scenery while in the bus, thinking about just now. I meeting Makoto Fujioka in the streets, isn't it too much of a coincidence??

He doesn't know that I am back here looking for a job but why?? What is his motive for finding me again??

I don't love him anymore, he is a bad influence to me. He is the one that got me into alcohol and drugs. My life was almost ruined because of him.

And now, he is back?? What will he do to me??

If SungYeol knows about it, he will hate me so much. I don't want to hate me, I want him to love me. He doesn't deserve to know this side of me.

He definitely can't know about it or I am ruined.

"Hmm, what are you thinking about?? Your eyebrows are furrowed." He touched my eyebrows.

"Thinking about the place that you are going to bring me to, of course." I said pecking his lips. "Exactly where are you doing to bring me to?? There is already no one in the bus."

I looked around, there is only trees and trees. Are we going to the countryside??

The bus stopped and he held my hands, going out of our seats. We got off the bus and the bus left, leaving only the two of us at the bus stop. I looked around, it is really the countryside.

"Let's go or the sun is going to set any moment." He said holding on to my hand and running.

I sighed and laughed at his childish side. He is a choding indeed.

He brought me to the top of a hillside and stood next to me. The sun is dying out as it is going to be evening soon in a few minutes.

I took my phone to take pictures of the beautiful ombre of pink and orange that the sky has created. It is indeed beautiful, more beautiful than any romance drama or movie.

SungYeol placed his shoulder on my head to admire the sunset. I didn't mind as my mind was focused on the beautiful scenery just in front of us.

"What do you think of this??" He asked sitting down on the grass.

"It is beautiful, I haven't seen sunsets for quite sometime. Gomawo, SungYeol-ah..." I said smiling.

"Just thanks??"

I nodded. "What else do you want??"

"A kiss on the lips, that would make my day even better." He said making his lips into a duck lips. "EunAh...."

"That....." I sat down next to him and pushed his forehead slightly with my finger. "You would have to wait..."

"Oh wae???" He whined, shaking his legs frustratingly. "Why are you so different from other girls??"

"Then why do you even want to date me??" I said standing up. "Go to them if you want to get kissed every few minutes." I said feeling a bit jealous.

He stood up and gave me a backhug. "EunAh, mianhae. I was wrong. You are the best, ok??"

I shrugged and walked down the hillside ignoring him. He ran after me.
"EunAh!! Wait for me!! Don't walk away just like that!!"

"Just stay here all you want, I'm going home." I told him and he stopped.

"Going home?? But there is no bus for the day. How are you going to go home??"

"Then I will take a taxi, it can't be done right??" I said taking my phone out to book a taxi when I realised that we are in the countryside. How is the taxi going to reach when we are in the countryside??

"Just stay, hmm?? EunAh..." He said holding on to my hands and gave me the puppy eyes.

Those puppy eyes always melt me no matter what.... Whatever...

"Where are we staying tonight?? Those tents over there??" I said pointing to the tents situated all over the place.

"That's right!! Let's go get a tent and go shopping. You have the money right??" He said bringing me to the administration office where they do all the necessary work.

They gave us two chairs and a table where SungYeol is pushing on a wheelbarrow. I am finding for the tent that they allocated for us.

I looked at the black tent at the end of the row. That is ours. I walked to the tent while SungYeol just put the wheelbarrow to one side and jumped into the black tent.

"Wah!! It feels so comfortable, do you want to lay down too??" He asked laying down.

"Maybe later, we have to buy groceries for our dinner. We should go now or--" I said looking at the tent.

"That can come later..." He pulled me into his embrace and hugged me tightly.

His hugs are so warm and comforting, just like his personality. It feels nice....

"EunAh... EunAh..." He said shaking me but I have already fallen asleep in his arms because it is very soothing.

A tear escaped from my eye and he wiped it away.

---------

SungYeol

I smiled at her and caressed her cheeks, a tear escaped from her eye and I wiped it away.

How hurt you have been meeting that guy again.. I wonder who he is but he seems to be the one that EunAh has trying to avoid.

I kissed her forehead and smiled.

No matter what, I have to protect her.