Chapter 11

Hakyeon

"Then remember to eat your full and not starve, okay?? My dear Soobin?" I said while cooking at the same time. Soo bin is my girlfriend that I have met at work. She is the greatest girlfriend of all times.

"Ne Oppa, remember to eat too." She said cutely.

"I will...Goodbye...." I made kissing sounds on the phone to make it seem like I really kissed her in person.

"Eww, oppa... You're so gross. Bye.." I smiled and I hang up the call. I put down the phone and saw two people judging with their bitch face on.

"What?? Never seen someone talking to their girlfriends?? Oh ya, I forgot that you guys are single." I insulted them in their face and placed my phone screen down on the counter.

"No oppa, you said wrongly. See clearly before insulting." I looked down at their hands, EunAh's hands were linked with Sungyeol's.

Don't tell me that they made up already??

As expected, kids will be kids. And they even progressed to the next level. They became from childhood friends to lovers. I don't even need to teach Sungyeol this, he knows.

"Stop holding hands and help me set up the table!!!" I pointed the spatula at them and they immediately stood far apart.

"Lee Sungyeol!!! Don't think that I would allow you to do anything with my baby sister even though I allowed you to date each other?? Don't ever try to do dirty things when I am around, arraseo??"

"Ne, Hakyeon hyung." He ran to get plates and then bumped into EunAh who is getting cutlery. What a mess that the two got into??

"Aigoo!!! What is this??"

"Mianhae, Oppa!!"

"Mianhae, Hyung!!"

"Just get out of the kitchen, you two. You're ruining everything."

"Got it, Oppa!!"

"Got it, Hyung!!"

It is good that the two of them are out of the kitchen but what if they try to do something wrong when I am cooking??

"Yah!! Lee Sungyeol!! Help me instead. EunAh, you just sit around and wait for us to finish." I called him back.

He dragged himself to the kitchen. He looked at me with his slightly angry face.
Did I just ruined his plans or not?? If I did, then good job for me.

"What is with that face?? Angry at me??"

"Of course not, hyung. What do you need help with??"

"Nothing, just stay here and not get close to EunAh. That's your job for the day."

"Are you kidding me, hyung??"

"Do I look like I do?? Now that you guys are dating and you guys are already adults, it makes me worried that you guys might--"

"Do I look like that I would abandon EunAh? I'm 26 years old for goodness sake. I promise that I would take care of EunAh."

"Then show me that you can take care of me. I don't want to hear empty promises. I'm glad that you are EunAh's boyfriend. If it were some random person, I would put him through a test. I know you very well, you are childish but I can see that you can protect EunAh with all your heart."

"Thanks hyung." He held my hand.

"Thanks for what??"

"For EunAh's happiness."

"EunAh is already a adult, she needs someone to take care of her now that she has a stable job. If you dare to make her cry, you would get it from me."

"I got it, hyung."

"And get your hands off me. I'm not gay, you know. I have a girlfriend too." He get all red and released his hands. He stood far away from the kitchen.

"Get the plates and cutlery. It is time for set up the table. Get EunAh to help."

I secretly smiled when they get the cutlery together. She wasn't that happy when she is with her previous boyfriends in the states.

She was never serious with them and she would end the relationship shortly.

But this time it is with her childhood friend, she likes him since young and would always hope that we would come back soon and play with Sungyeol.

But Appa and Omma are busy with their business matters and all that made EunAh lonely.

She became rebellious and didn't come home early when she was a teen. She became addicted to drugs too when she went clubbing with her friends and got high on drugs.

Luckily I found that out early and stopped her from getting more worse. I reminded her about Sungyeol and told her that Sungyeol would be very sad if he knows what is EunAh doing to her dear life.

I forced her to kick her addiction and she finally did at age 21. She then went to college at age 22 and graduated at age 25.

It was only a short time that she became a new person. I hope that SungYeol would be the right guy that would never let her touch the forbidden stuff again.

I really hope so.

------
EunAh

I held Sungyeol's hands. "Sungyeollie, you remember that?? The swing that we used to play together as a kid."

"The one that you fell and I have to carry you home??"

"That's the one. Can't believe that it is still here."

"I know right. You were crying like hell when there is like just a tiny cut on your knee."

"Don't remind me of that. It is dark history and should never be brought up ever again."

"Dark history?? Do you even have that in the first place??" I immediately thought of what happened 6 years ago, the year that I....

"EunAh, are you okay?? Did I mention something that I shouldn't??" Sungyeol held my shoulders and looked at me worriedly.

I shrugged off the thoughts that I have and smiled brightly at him.

"You also have your dark history ok?? Remember when you cut up the neighbor's rose bush and she gave you a scolding."

"Aishh, don't remind me of that. I don't want to remember that."

"No matter what you say, I will remind you everyday about it."

"Please don't. EunAh princess."

"EunAh princess?? That is such a cheesy nickname to have. I will."

"No!!! EunAh is a bad person. She is evil." Sungyeol ran away covering his ears. That is so cute of him.

Can you imagine a 183 cm man running away like a Choding?? That person is Lee Sungyeol.