Chapter 7

Eun Ah POV

"Finally done!!!!" I stretched my arms in the air. I was done with work for the day. I is already 5.30pm.

"Wanna go somewhere? I'm hungry. " Min Ji asked me.

"Nope, not feeling the mood today. Next time." I told her.

"Ok, bye. See you tomorrow." She waved at me and I waved back too.

I was packing my belongings halfway when sungyeol came to ask me.

"Wanna go home together?" He asked with his hand on my chair. It felt weird though.

"Sure. We never really hung out, right?"

"Yea, it was all because of me." He said awkwardly, touching the nape of his neck.

I slinged my backpack over my left shoulder and pushed in the chair.

"Let's go." He nodded. When we were boarding the lift, the CEO was inside too.

"EunAh ssi, want me to bring you home?" He asked me. I could see that Sungyeol is a bit shocked. Must be his first time seeing a CEO talking to his coworkers like that, I assume.

"No thanks, I'm fine." He's so annoying, always asking me if I wanted a drive. I know that a lot of girls in the company like him, but seriously he is not my type. I'm not interested in him even a single bit.

"I know that you don't like me. But just let me send you home for once. It's my wish."

"No means no. Can't you see that I got someone to send me home? Mr Kim Jae Joong ssi?"

"Eh????" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"Who's he?" He asked.

"My boyfriend." I firmly said.

"What???" The both of them said in unison.

----

It is my first day at work and the most tiring day ever. I glanced at Eun Ah who is still doing her work.

She looks so pretty focusing at her work like that. When can I even confess to her like that? I looked at my phone that says '5.30 pm'. At the same time, I heard Eun Ah while she is stretching. Must be tiring huh?

After her friend went home, I walked up to her, hoping that she will agree to us walking home together.

"Wanna go home together?"

"Sure. We never really hung out right?"

That was awkward. I began touching the nape of my neck. "Yea, it was all because of me."

She slinged her backpack over her left shoulder and pushed on her chair. "Let's go."

I hope that she would forgive me and treat me like his friend again. We went into the lift when the CEO was in the lift too. I greeted him and he didn't even look at me. Instead, his eyes were on Eun Ah. What is he trying to do to Eun Ah? I swear of you try to do anything to her, I will kill you..

"Eunah ssi, want me to bring you home?" What was that? Who is he to drive Eun Ah home? My eyes doubled in size when he asked that. Does he like her? Eun Ah, better don't agree to that? I as your friend, I cannot let that CEO send her home.

"No thanks, I'm fine." I heaved a sigh of relief. Thanks goodness that she didn't agree to that. Why am I thinking like this?

"I know that you don't like me. But just let me send you home for once, it's my wish."

"No means no. Can't you see that I got someone to send me home? Mr Kim Jae Joong ssi?" Someone? Who's that someone? I looked around the lift and only saw me, the CEO and Eun Ah. So that someone refers to me? Is it?

"Eh????" I exclaimed.

"Who's he?" He asked.

"My boyfriend."

"What???" The both of us said in unison.

"He???? Your boyfriend?? Are you seriously kidding me??" He pointed his finger to me which made me so mad. If I wasn't a intern, I would have punched him in the face for insulting me and Eun Ah.

"Can't I be her boyfriend???" I immediately cooperated with her. I held her hand tightly. She was taken aback. She was shocked at me holding her hand all of a sudden.

"Let's go." She said as soon as the lift doors open. She pulled me along with her.

It was a dream when she didn't let go of my hand. Time seemed to stop at that moment.

My heart began to beat faster and faster. It was hard to not let her hear it. Does she have feelings for me too?

A/N

Woo-hoo, EunAh and Sungyeol holding hands. Good job but what does the CEO react to it? Wouldn't he get jealous?

How would Eun Ah feel about this? Do sungyeol feel the same too?

Sorry, it is a very short chapter. Forgive me if it made you want to sleep. I am just a beginner writer that writes happy endings for her bias.