Chapter 2

Eun Ah POV

*Laughs and mumbles in sleep*

"Hmph, it's morning already? That is so fast. Why am I here? How did I get back here? I don't remember. Did anyone bring me home?"

I got out of bed too fast. My head hurts, hangover sucks. I went down the staircase scratching my head at the same time, wondering how the hell I came back here. A guy with slightly darker complexion was cooking something in the kitchen. Is he my Hakyeon Oppa?

"My baby sister is awake. Slept well?" I ran to him and gave him a big hug. It's been three years since I last saw him in person.

"Ouhh, Oppa? I missed you so much. Why are you here anyways? Didn't you have work today?"

"Can't I take a day off to take care of my baby sister? She got a hangover. Better thank me for bringing you home."

"You brought me home? How?"

"The bartender that served you called me to bring you home. How can you be drunk just drinking one glass? You are not like my sister at all."

"I just feel the desire to drink, can't I? That guy sent me home? That guy that delivers Chinese food sent me home."

"He works at a Chinese food place too? That must be so hard on him. But he has a kind heart. He didn't allow the substitute driver to drive you home."

"That seems a bit like Sungyeol. Caring and thoughtful. I wonder where he is now? Still at the old place?"

"Nope, I tried searching there but they already moved out of the place the same year we moved to the states. I haven't found him till now. We haven't seen him for like 20 years. His appearance would have changed so much. He might be somewhere around us. We just don't know it."

"But we will find him one day as I have made a promise to him that we would find each other by our matching necklace. I better start wearing my necklace from now on, it would be a higher chance of finding him if I wear my necklace."

"I also want to find him but it was so hard to find him. Do you know that his father's business went bankrupt?"

"Jinjja? That is so sad, I think that's the reason why he and his family moved."

"What do you want to eat? I bet you don't want to eat as I don't cook well."

"How do you know? Can we eat outside? Can you be my tour guide? I don't know the streets of Seoul that well."

"Fine, go take a shower, you smell so bad."

"Arraseo, don't fall asleep waiting for me."

"I will."

----------------------------------------

"Welcome"

"What are you going to order? I will order for you."

"Just French toast and latte. I will be sitting there." I pointed to the seat near the window.

"Have fun waiting." He ruffled my hair before joining in the queue.

I pouted my lips while walking to the table.

Hakyeon(N) POV

I was planning to surprise her as she arrived in Korea yesterday but things get cropped up suddenly. One of my employees made a mistake and sent the wrong package of clothes to the client. We had to stay overnight to resent the package but I was escaped from that as someone called me saying that my sister is drunk.

That is how I brought her home last night. She is 25 years old for goodness sake. Can't she be more mature for a moment? Luckily the bartender was kind and waited for me.

I better try to return the favour to that guy the next time I visit the bar.

"Good Morning, Sir. What would like to have for your breakfast?" That question broke the thoughts in my mind.

"Emm, I would like to have French toast and banana pancakes. Drinks would be Iced Americano and cafe latte. Hey, aren't you the guy that called me yesterday?"

"Now I noticed, yes I am. You live around here?"

"Ya"

"That would be 10,000 won please."

I paid the bill and waited for my order. It seems that that guy works all day. Eun Ah says that she saw him delivering Chinese food and then seeing him as a bartender. Now it is morning and he is working now? Does he even sleep?

I got my order after a few minutes and walked to where my sister is.

"Here's your food."

She began digging in as fast as she can. She never changed. Her habits from young is still in her daily life. I hope that she gets married and become more mature.

"Oh ya, that guy that you met yesterday also works here. I just talked to him just now."

"Isn't that too much of a coincidence? I see him everywhere I go. Should I be friends with him? He seems too lonely. He is human too, he needed to have friends too."

She immediately stood up and walked towards the counter. It looks like that she is really going to make friends with him. I better go and stop her. He is still working. She shouldn't disrupt their business.

I also followed after her trying to stop her. But the store is so crowded that I can't move at all. But she is already just a few steps away from the counter. Gosh, I am so going to be in trouble.

"Hey!!"

"Yes?"

"I wanted to be friends with you, can I?"

She stood with her hand stretched out.

I see that the guy is hesitating for a while. It is what happens if you are too straightforward. You either get rejected or accepted.

I stood in the middle of the store waiting at his reaction to her question.

Sungyeol POV

I was busy serving the customers when I saw the girl from last night suddenly walking towards me. It seems like she is going to ask me something.

"Hey!!!"

"Yes?"

"I want to be friends with you, can I?"

What is this all of a sudden? I didn't know how to answer her immediately. Even my boss was shocked at her question. How should I say? Reject her? I don't know.