Chapter 8

Sungyeol POV

"Sungyeol-ah, I'm sorry for just now." She suddenly stopped, making me almost bump into her. She hasn't let go of my hand.

"It's okay, I know the reason why you are doing this. I hate that guy too." She turned around to face me.

"The CEO? Yea.... He's so annoying. He has been like that since day 1 of my work."

"Does he seriously like you or something like that?"

"Nope, rather than loving just one person, he is more like a player. I bet you haven't seen him flirting with all those coworkers at work. You would be so disgusted at it."

"I get it."

"Why are you so interested in it?" That made me almost fall backwards but she supported me. My heart began pounding nonstop.

"That is because you are my childhood friend, I can't risk him always harassing you. I have to see your boyfriends before I can let him date you."

"You are seriously like Oppa, always telling me not to do this, not to do that."

"Am I? Let go of my hand first. You have been holding onto it ever since just now when you faked it in front of Sajangnim."

"Who says that it is fake? It is real, I said it from my heart." She quickly covered her mouth after realising what she just said. Did she just confess to me out of the blue?

"It's real? You like me?" I asked her, I hope that she would like me back.

"What do you think?" She blushed, not wanting to say more.

"Is that a yes or a no?"

She just shyly avoided my question and walked in front of me.

"Oppa wants you to have dinner with us."

"Is it? I'll go. Now let's go."

I put my shoulder over hers and we walked to Eunah's house where Hakyeon hyung is expecting me.

----------
Eun Ah POV

"Oppa, I'm home. Sungyeol is here with me."

I heard no noise. Where is he? Could he be asleep?

"Oppa? Are you there? Hello?"

"Ouh, I'm here. I was in the bathroom when you came back. Hey sungyeol, long time no see."

"Hyung, Annyeonghaseyo"

"No need to be formal besides we knew each other before. Just treat this as your own home."

"Ah Ne......"

"Have a seat please. Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes."

"Meanwhile you can do anything you want, I'm going to my room."

"Ok......."

After going into my room, I immediately collapsed on my bed head first. What did I just said? Did I just confess to him like that? 

OMG!!! What the hell is wrong with me? I thought that we were just very good friends. Why did I say that? That ruined the whole thing. What should I do?

Should I just pretend that that didn't happen? Wait, I just said like right, not love. So, it is alright?

I changed into something more comfortable and went down to the dining room.

"Eunah, glad that you came down at this time or all the food will be gobbled by the two of us."

"EunAh, come join us quick." I sat beside Sungyeol.

"Oppa, you cooked this much?" I looked at the food. It was twice the amount of food that Oppa and I usually had.

"Because Sungyeol is here at our house for the first time so...... This is so delicious."

"Hyung, I never knew that you cooked that well." Sungyeol said while eating at the same time. He is going to get choked.

"Then come here for dinner from now on. I'm sure that EunAh would agree to it." Hakyeon Oppa said which Sungyeol turned his attention from the food to me.

"Well, up to you if you want to."

"Yay, Eun Ah is the be--" He suddenly stopped talking as he choked on his food. Who told him to talk and eat at the same time.

"I had expected that you would choke on your food. Here....." I gave him a glass of water and patted his back while he drinks the water to get rid of the food that is stuck.

He stopped coughing for a while which means that the food is not stuck.

"Thanks Eunnie, I wouldn't have survived without your help. You are a life saviour."

"EunAh is also a certified life saver although she doesn't look like it."

"Jinjja? That's good." He gave me two thumbs up. I slightly blushed. I am getting complimented.

"That was a long time ago, I was in the girl scouts in high school and I got the certificate as I was required to get one or I would not get a badge."

"So you would need to take another exam to get another certificate?" I nodded.

"That's so troublesome."

  "I don't want to get another certificate because of that. It is that troublesome."

"You are lazy that's why." Hakyeon attacked me.

"Who says that I am lazy?"

"Sungyeol, do you know that whenever she goes shopping, she would always tell me to pick her up as she is too lazy to walk home."

"Oppa, don't tell that!!! That was so embarrassing."

"Hyung, don't mind her. Tell me more about her." He didn't even tried to defend me. That bastard.

"Eunah, wash the dishes. I and Sungyeol have some catching up to do. Take your time washing them."

"Yah, why must I be the one?"

"I am older than you, so you need to listen to me. Did you just said 'Yah' to me?"

I kept quiet, this is the disadvantage of being a younger sibling. You can't talk informally to them.

You can only talk to them formally no matter what situation you are in. That is so frustrating.

I wish that I was older than Oppa so I can have the chance to bully him and order him around. That would be so fun.