Chapter 10

Sungyeol

I knocked on the door three times. I hope that they are in. I saw Hakyeon hyung peeking his head through the door.

"Sungyeollie? Why are you here?? What are you carrying, who is it for??" He asked.

"For EunAh, hyung."

"EunAh?? Then come on in. You guys fought?" He asked while closing the door. How does he know that we fought?

I touched the nape of my neck. "Of cour--course not..... We are on good terms... Yea, we are on good terms.. Yea.."

"Whatever, she's upstairs.. Come down when it is dinner."

"I got it, hyung."

I walked up to her room and knocked on the door. I pretended to mimic Hakyeon hyung's voice. "EunAh, time for dinner! Come down!!"

I put my head against the door to hear what is happening. I could hear the footsteps getting closer to the door. Then I heard a deafening sound being sounded. I fell to the floor as it is too much for me to take. She slammed on the door.

Did she not fall for my trick?? That's impossible.. I definitely sound like Hakyeon hyung, well in my opinion..

"It's oppa, open the door!!!" I continued knocking on the door.

"It is no use doing like that, I'll show you. She will end up breaking the door. How bad did you guys even fought??" Hakyeon hyung pushed me away slightly.

"EunAh, want some candy? I just went to the store to buy some. Want them?" She immediately opened the door. That was fast. That same old trick, she still likes candy till now.

"Where's the candy??" She asked.

"He is the candy. Just go talk things with him and solve your little disputes with each other." He pushed me into EunAh's room and closed the door.

"Oppa!!" She yelled and glared at me. "Why are you so nosy??"

"Nosy?? I am your friend, I am supposed to comfort you when you are feeling down. Here." I showed the snacks that she enjoyed since young.

She was able to reach the snacks but I slightly tiptoed, making her unable to reach the snacks. "Yah!! Lee Sungyeol! Give me the snacks."

"Nope." I stuck out my tongue at her, still tiptoeing. She jumped slightly to reach the snacks, but unfortunately she is too short to reach the snacks. I think she is only about 164 to 165cm which is considered short for my height. 

"Ouch!!" She stomped on my toes, making me scream in pain. I lowered down to massage my toes. "Hahaha, Babo!!" She took the opportunity to reach for the snacks but I was too quick-witted. I got up immediately but collided into her as her head bumped into my chest when I was getting up.

She was about to fall when I held her by her waist, saving her from the fall. But my leg got caught in it and in the end I fell along with her on the bed.

In this moment, time seemed to have stopped again like the last time when I held her hand. We looked at each other in the eye, not looking away from the gaze that we gave each other. 

I released my hand from holding her waist and put her hair behind her ears, she blushed slightly. Seeing her blush like that, my face also turned a bit red.

"You're blushing.." She said shyly.

"So do you." I smirked slightly and came closer to her face. By this time, my brain already stopped functioning, not physically but mentally.

I touched her cheek and closed my eyes. She also thinks the same as me, not even backing away a bit. That means that she likes me, the same as what I feel about her.