LIII

I'm more scared than ever. Greyson killed another little girl. Raped her and killed her. Again, I was there for the whole thing. The only difference is that Greyson was high on stolen meth this time.

I don't know what to do.

And I just want to go home.

There was a furious knock at the door, which was strange because people don't come to our house, ever. I stood up and made my way to the front door. Again, there was more knocking. "I'm coming!" I yelled and opened the door.

Felix pushed the door open, knocking me against the wall. I let out an omphf. "Where is he?!" Felix was yelling. "Where is that son of a bitch?!"

"Who?" I asked, although I'm pretty sure I already knew.

"Where's Greyson?!"

"He's in..." I pointed to the bedroom.

Felix threw open the bedroom door. He marched over to where Greyson was sleeping and threw the sheets off of him. Felix grabbed Greyson by the collar of his shirt and pinned him against the wall, knocking the ashtray to the floor. "You son of a bitch!"

Greyson held up his hands. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, little brother. What's with the name-calling?"

"You fucker! You killed him!"

"Killed who?"

It was so weird to see them staring each other in the eye. Mirror images of themselves. Black hair, silver eyes, same jaw, same eyes, same height, same build.

But such different personalities.

Felix raised his fist and punched Greyson right in the jaw. Greyson's face contorted into rage and he pushed Felix off of his chest, landing his own punch in Felix's nose. I cringed and the two broke out into a brawl.

Greyson landed three good punches onto Felix when I decided enough was enough. Jac showed up at some point and she must have agreed with me. I grabbed Greyson and she grabbed Felix and we held the two back. Felix spat towards Greyson, his spit colored red with blood.

"You mother fucker." Greyson said. "Get the fuck off of me," he pulled his arms out of my grip. Greyson pushed past Felix, who also got out of Jac's grip. I couldn't help but glare at her. She is a part of Greyson's pack, and yet, she went to help Felix.

That bitch.