Proluge

The night was dark and stormy night. Really stormy. The Killian family was sitting in the living room watching TV. Emily Killian, the mother. Harry Killian, the father. And Bella Killian. Their only daughter. 7 years of age. It was a regular family night. Until...

Tap tap tap.

Tap tap tap.

"Harry," Emily said," can you see what that tapping is?"

"It's probably just a tree branch. It's fine."

Tap tap tap.

"Daddy. It's sounds odd."

"It's fine sweetie."

"I'm gonna check it out, mommy!"

"Awwe. Our brave little girl!"

Bella stood up and ran into the kitchen. Suddenly...

Tap tap tap
Tap tap tap.

Bella followed to sound to the door. She stood in front. Suddenly, a loud of lightening crack was heard.

"Hello?" Bella said.

Tap tap tap.

"Hello..."

BANG BANG BANG!
BANG BANG BANG!

"Ah!"

"Bella?!"

Emily and Harry ran into the kitchen. Emily picked up Bella and Bella hung on tight to her mother.

BANG BANG BANG!

"WOLF CHILD! WOLF CHILD!" A scream roared outside the door. The banging continued.

"Emily! Get Bella upstairs now!"

"Ok!"

Emily ran upstairs and put Bella in her room.

"Sweetie! I need you to hide under your bed until the police come, ok?"

"Where are you going?"

"Daddy needs my help. You stay in here!"

"Ok mommy!"

Emily ran out of the bedroom and locked the door. Bella graves her wolf stuffie, ran and hid under the bed.

"WOLF CHILD! I NEED THE BLOOD!"

Bella heard gunshots from downstairs.

"Leave her alone!" She heard her father say.

Bella hugged her stuffed animal hard. Suddenly, she heard her parents screaming a violent, blood curtailing scream.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She screamed, but quickly covering her mouth when she realized what she had done.

She then heard footprints coming up the stairs. She heard the doorknob wiggle. Suddenly, it snapped off and the fort opened.

"Bellllllla? Bellllllla?" The voice of a crackled girl said.

Bella was scared out of her life. She saw black, bloody shoes walk along the room.

"Come out Bella. Want a little treat? Come..."

Just then, the Voice screamed a gurgling screen. Bella saw blood drip down from the person. Another pair of legs came in view. More and more blood poured. A roared was heard. Soon, the figures were gone. All was quiet. Bella crawled out of her bed. She saw her room was full of dark blood. A window was broken.

She walked out of her room and into the hallway.

"Mommy? Daddy?"

She walked halfway down the stairs. She stopped. Her eyes went wide. She started crying.

Her mother and father were laying on the floor. Mutilated. Her mother's body had a huge hole on her back. Her father's body was ripped in two, head all bloody too.

"Mommy? *sniff* daddy?"

And as Bella laid on the stairs, crying, sirens were heard in the background.