Chapter 12

The snow drifted to the white ground, until it became pushed away by a car driving down the road. George sternly drove, while Lily, looking very worrisome, sat in the passenger seat, looking out the window.

It was a VERY awkward moment.

"So," Lily started," what do you-"

"Please don't talk to me. It's distracting."

Lily looked to George, becoming extremely irritated. "Well, sorry for trying to make conversation, asshole."

"There's the bitch I knew," George said, actually relieved to see this side of Lily.

"Oh please," Lily said, crossing her arms," if I wanted to be a bitch, I would've been born a dog."

Silence entered to car again. Normally, no one ever roasted George, but being his Lily just did, he had nothing to say.

"Jesus, why are you such a rude person," Lily said, looking away from George.

"Oh, what am I supposed to do," George started," be nice to you cause, oh my god, if Bella's being nice to her, which I don't know why, I must be too! Yeah, I don't think so. You are a complete jerk, and I don't tolerate it like Bella and Dave are! You are just as bad as Wendy!"

"DON'T YOU SAY THAT," Lily yelled, making George jump a little," I'm sorry I'm an asshole too, okay?! I just... I....," Lily started tearing up, but refused to let tears show," seeing Bella... talking to her again... I remembered the good times. Before my life changed. It's not a good excuse... but it's the only one I got."

The car was just silence for a few seconds, before Lily spoke up again. "Just... never compare me to Wendy ever again. Or I'll make you regret it."

No one spoke after that. Lily was scared, that if she said anything else, she'd really start crying. George just wasn't sure what to think of this, so he just stayed silent.

About a minute passed, Lily was still looking out the window. Suddenly, Lily saw something running along side the car. By now, the snow pour down harder, so Lily could only see a shadow.

"George..." Lily stuttered, but couldn't continue.

"Lily," George sighed,"not...not now." "George... out...outside..." "What?" George turned his head to look out the window, and upon seeing the shape, he continued to peer through the window. "What the hell..."

Suddenly, the shape ran faster than the car, and turned right in front of the car. George swerved to try and avoid the animal, while Lily hang on to her seat, screaming in total fear.

Then everything stopped.

***

"It has been a while, hasn't it," Sasha asked, looking out the window in the living room. All three girls were wearing their coats, and if that wasn't enough to keep out the cold, they had at least five blankets covering them, and Bella was pretty much almost submerged in the ocean of warmth.

"It's only been fifteen minutes, Sasha," Sarah said, "now get back here! You radiate the most heat!" "No way am I letting you steal my heat!" "SASHA PLEASE IT'S COLD!" "IT'S NOT MY FAULT I NEVER FEEL COLD! I'M PRACTICALLY ELSA!"

"Guuuys," Bella groaned, muffled in the blankets," please stopping fighting. I know the cold is annoying, but don't throw your anger around."

Sasha stomped over to the blanket igloo, falling onto her knees in a sitting position. "Sorry."

"Bella," Sarah started," why exactly didn't you go with Dave?"