Chapter 24

"What are we going to do," Bella asked Dave, panicking. Just a few minutes ago, Jake jumped through the hole in the floor to save Sarah and Sasha.

"I don't know," Dave said, panicking as well, "damn it, nothing here makes sense!"

"What do you mean?"

"Why are these demons doing this to us? All I wanted was to have all my friend together over break, and hang out. And now..."

Dave started tearing up a little. Bella realized that he was starting to have a panic attack.

"Hey hey hey," Bella said, going over to Dave," it's alright. I bet everything will make sense soon enough. I mean hell, I'm close to losing it myself. But we have to keep calm for now. If we freak out now, we will never figure out what exactly is going on, and how we will get out of it."

Dave started breathing slower, calming himself. "Yeah," he said," you're right. Damn, how do you always know the right thing to say?"

"I dunno, I got a gift or something."

"Hey!? Is anyone down there?!"

Dave and Bella jumped a little at the sudden voice. The two quickly, but carefully, walked over to the hole above them. Right there, they came face to face with George, Lily, and Amara.

"Seriously," Dave yelled," we were right under the house this whole damn time?!"

George laughed a little. "Dave," he started," only you can be dull enough to realize it."

"Shut up, George," Lily said," we didn't even hear them down there."

"What the," Bella started, almost crying," Lily?! Your here?!"

"Of course i am, Silly," Lily said, smiling," where else would I be, with the rest of you guys still in danger?"

"According to Jake," Dave started," dead."

Lily stopped smiling. "Jake," she started," he thinks I'm dead?"

"Yes," Dave said, as him and Bella climbed through the hole to where the other three were," Sasha and Sarah probably think the same thing. We better find them soon."

"Find them," George exclaimed," you mean they were with you, but you lost them?!"

"Exactly what we mean," Bella replied," we were with Jake and the twins, but then this red hooded demon showed up. Sasha froze, and since the twins were in a tunnel below us, Jake jumped in to save her. The three ran off, with that demon following closely behind."

"That must be what I felt," Amara spoke up, sitting on the stairs," she's still chasing after them."

"Wait, what," Dave said, confused.

"Oh right," Lily said," long story short, Amara has magic. Pretty cool, to be honest."

"After all I've seen today," Dave said," I wouldn't doubt it."

Bella just stood and stared at her. She slowly walked to Amara, and knelt down in front of her.

"Amara," Bella started," is it really true? You actually have magic?"

Amara smiles and places a hand in Bella's cheek. "Yes, my dear," Amara said," I do. I'm sorry I never told you."

"Honestly," Bella giggled, "if you had, I defiantly would've blabbed." Suddenly, Bella small smiled turned into a sad frown. "So you do remember me, don't you?"

"I never forgot."

"I'm sorry," Lily started," but what are you two talking about? Did you two already know each other?"