Epilogue

Five years later...

The springtime sun was shining bright on the town of Harpsville. On such a warm day, lots of people walked the streets, shopped, and played in the local park.

In one cafe, a college sophomore sat on the outside patio, awaiting her other friends to arrive. She wore a light jeans, and a pinkish t-shirt. Around her neck, a silver heart locket. Her hair was now her natural brownish color, with the tips the red dyed color she always loved. Her scar that she gained many years ago had healed, but was still visible. She smiled, as she looked at old memories on her phone.

"Sasha," somebody asked, approaching her table.

Sasha looked up to see her friend, George. Different from us old attire he used to wear, he now wore a baggy, blue t-shirt, with the shapes of a mermaid and a human on it. His hair was now grown out, including a bit of chin hair, and pulled back into a ponytail. His glasses were also now rounded, when he had gotten them replaced after the incident.

"George," Sasha exclaimed, standing to hug her friend, "Ohhh it's been too long since I've seen you!"

"Uhh yeah," George said, looking Sasha up and down, "I mean... you grew! Like geez, you're almost a foot taller!"

"I know, right?! I dunno how it happened, I just had a growth spurt or something! And look at you! *Gasp* You have a beard!"

"Just on the chin, it's not a big deal! Now that my parents have totally butted me out of their lives, I feel so much more free than I ever did!"

"Yeah, about that. Are you and Lily still living together? It was nice of her to have you live with her and her family after your parents disowned you."

"Nah, she ended up transferring colleges last year. I have my own dorm room at film school, and she has her own apartment near another college."

"Really? Why'd she change colleges?"

"Why don't you ask me yourself?"

The two turned to see Lily and Jake getting out of Jake's car and walk towards them. Lily wore a blue dress with white polka dots, and had her hair tied up in a high ponytail. The tips of her hair were dyed a light pink, and she had a small tattoo of the female symbol, colored in the lesbian colors. Meanwhile, Jake just had a black tank top on, and blue shorts. He looked a bit more muscular, and his hair had grown out a little bit.

"Lily, Jake," Sasha exclaimed , "It's so nice to see you!"

"It's nice to see you too," Lily said, hugging Sasha, then George.

"I didn't know you two were driving together," George said, sitting down at the table.

"Lily's car broke down," Jake said, "I was close, so she called me to pick her up."

"Not my fault my car breaks down," Lily laughed, as the rest of the group sat down, "But by the way, I transferred colleges because even though going to film school for acting was fun, it soon became more of a hobby for me. So, I transferred and now, I'm majoring in digital design, and minoring in lgbt rights."

"That sounds really cool," Sasha said, "I'm happy you found something you like. What about you, Jake? Aren't you working at a gym?"

"Yeah, that's right," Jake replied, "It's pretty fun, to be honest. Not only that, but I've also taken a hobby in gaming, no thanks to Lily."

"Sorry," Lily sarcastically said, "But you're the one who wanted to get into it after to told you about my gaming life. And btw guys, he has a YouTube channel now."

"Are you serious," George asked.

"Yeah," Jake replied, "But I'm not THAT popular. What about you, Sasha? How's community college?"