Chapter 11

"Are you serious? This chick just thinks she can come in on your vacation, and think it's ok?"

"Listen, princess," Dave said, shooting another Spy," she's not really like that right now. I think my friend is just being to hard on her, because of what she's done. She used to be a good friend of my crush, but an incident happened, so that kinda changed her."

"But dude," username:Catman started," you really think people like that can change?"

"Hey," username:Gamerprincess replied," I changed for you guys! Remember how much of a bitch I was towards everyone, before I became part of your group. You guys gave me a chance, and look at me now!"

"Girl, you said you're too afraid to stand up to some popular bitch."

"I know... but it takes time to stand up to someone like her. But, I have a feeling it'll be soon!"

"Good for you, princess."

Suddenly, as Dave shot another Spy, the screen of his tv slightly glitched. "Hold up, guys. My tv is doing something weird."

"Mine too. Man, the service where I am must be horrible."

Just then. Power. Gone. Everything dims in black. Dave slowly takes off his headset when he realizes that the tv had gone all black. I hears the twins groaning, probably from the loss of the tv in the living room. He gets up from the floor and walks to his door, opening it up to walk into the hallway. He goes downstairs so see the twins grumpily looking at the dark tv. George is sitting next to them in a recliner, book in hand, and looking around. George spots Dave, a look of confusion on his face.

"You think it was the snow?" He asks, lowering his book.

"Not sure, maybe," Dave replied," a little unusual though. Normally if the weather is the cause, the lights would've flickered to signal the almost loss of power. This... a glitch on the tv, then blackout?"

"Maybe there's a generator that got busted. Trees and branches get knocked over if too much wait it placed on it. So maybe a tree branch landed on the generator."

"I'll check out the generator then. If I'm correct, it should be behind the house."

And with that, Dave walks over to he coat rack, and grabs his coat to walk outside, ignoring the fact that another coat was missing. He walked outside. The snow wasn't falling as hard as it was last night, so it was fairly bright outside. He walked to the back of the house, only to find the generator, but in front of it, a blond wearing a large salmon-colored coat.

"Lily?"

Lily jumped, turned, while lifting her coat around her neck, as if she was hiding something.

"Oh! Dave! Umm..." Lily stumbled with her words carelessly," the stupid power went out! I got bored, so I came out to see what happened!"

"Lily. I know you. You don't get bored easily. Also, you're a horrible liar when you are surprised."

"Errrr, fine... I... have a tiny secret, that I have never told anyone. But, you should know. I just never said anything cause-"

"Lily."

"Gamerprincess16!"

An awkward pause filled the snowy air. Lily stood stiff, peering to the side, while Dave just stared at her, confused, until he realized what she said.

"Wait what. WHAT," he said, still dumbfounded," you mean you... we... WHAT?!"

"Oh god, Dave, I'm really hoping I didn't break you."