Chapter 6

One hour later, the group was still driving. They made it an it up the mountain, where it was currently snowing. The sun had just went down, and Dave was starting to get worried. He didn't want to stay out if it got dark, or some would get scared. Specifically Lily and Sarah, who were both scared of the dark.

"David." George said, catching Dave's attention. "Are we going the right way? I'm starting to think you don't know where to go."

"We're fine George."

"Dave. We've become badly lost."

"Are we lost?" Sarah asked, looking up from her phone.

"No."

"David lied."

"Stop it, George."

George snickered, before returning to his book. Bella on the other hand, just kept looking outside, now wearing her beanie and listening to her dubstep music. Just seeing the forest again gave her a depressing aura. Soon, the car came to a quick clearing, revealing a snowy hill with a single willow tree. Bella smiled at the thought of summertime on that hill.

****
"Bella! Where are you?!"

"Daddy! Mommy! Come look! Look what I drew!"

Emily and Harry ran under the willow tree, to find their daughter carving into the tree with a rock. What she drew was the outline of a wolf head, and the silhouette of a female, a smaller female, and a male.

"See? I drew our family symbol. And look! That's me... and mommy... and daddy!"

"That's so sweet, Bella." Emily said, her eyes gleaming with delight.

"You'll be quite the interesting child when you are older." Harry said with a smile.

Bella's eyes grew wide with joy, as her smiled a great smile.

"Yaaaay! I'm interesting!"

****

"We're here." Dave said, snapping Bella out of her daydream. She looked out the window and saw that they made it to the garage at the cliff.

Dave exited the van, leaving everyone else, but Bella, confused.

"I see no cabin." Sasha said.

"Yeah no crap Sherlock." Sarah replied.

"Shut up, weirdo." And with that, Sasha climbed over Sarah and exited the van.

Jake and Lily soon stopped behind them. Lily exited the car, only showing a face of confusion.

"Hey Dave," she started," I thought this was a a larger cabin, not a scummy old shed."

"Will you calm down, Lily," Dave said, aggravated," we can't drive up to the place, so we need to wait for our ride."

"We're meeting someone?" Jake asked.

"Yeah. A old lady who goes by the name, Amara. She's the one I rented this place from. She'll be coming down that rusty trail giving us a hayride."

"A hayride," Lily said, dull-like," what is this? A haunted hayride? Your joking right?"

"Can you shut up, Lillian," George said from inside the car," stop bitching about it and unpack your expensive shit."

Everyone started straight at George. To let you all know, George is not the type of person to ever curse or cuss out at someone. If he ever did, it would have to be a really good reason.