Chapter 29

Blanchette took no time in fusing with Dave's soul. As Dave's physical form started to change, Gilbert quickly fused his soul with Bella's. Dave's skin turned pitch black, his mouth and eyes shifting to look like Blanchette's, except Dave's green irises remained. Her hair also stayed. His red coat was replaced with Blanchette's red cape, and he grew three, long, sharp fingers. As for Bella, she grew larger than her normal height. Her hands and feet became paws, and she grew wolf ears from the top of her head. Her nose somewhat grew into a wolf's nose. Each part left a small trail of dark grey fur. Her eyes soon shifted into Gilbert's red and yellow glowing eyes.

Soon, the transformation was complete. Dave and Bella looked at each other, searching to see if they were still them.

"David," Bella asked, her voice also fused with Gilbert's.

"I'm still here, Bella," Dave replied, his voice fused with Blanchette's, "I'm still... argh!"

Suddenly, Dave placed his hands on his head. He soon started laughing, but Bella/Gilbert quickly realized that it wasn't Dave who was laughing.

"Oh you are both so funny," Blanchette exclaimed, coming from the same body, "This is has to be the funnest time yet! I can wait to see the look on his face when I kill Bella!"

"No," Dave suddenly exclaimed, "Bella will never fall to you!"

We have to start the fight now, Gilbert told Bella, through their fused mind, or Blanchette will grow suspicious. Let's just hope David can control her.

Dave is strong, Bella thought to Gilbert, I know he is. But you are right. Let's charge and hope that Blanchette won't be too hard to handle.

Just like that, Bella/Gilbert charged at Dave/Blanchette. Blanchette took notice and quickly charged as well. As Blanchette was about to leap and swipe her claw at her opposer, Dave used his strength to keep Blanchette from leaping, and continue running. Dave/Blanchette fumbled on the ground, and Bella/Gilbert leapt onto their front paws and kicked the other into a wall.

"Sorry Dave," Bella apologized.

"Don't apologize," Dave giggled funnily, "we're in a fight."

Dave/Blanchette got up, and flew towards Bella/Gilbert. The fighting only begun.

***

"Is everything all set up," Amara asked, arriving at the symbol site where Sasha and George were.

"We completed the symbol with my blood," Sasha said, wiping her bloody cheek.

Jake ran over to Sasha, holding bandages and gauze. "I brought you stuff to help with your wound," Jake said, quickly ripping the sticky bandage and putting gauze onto Sasha's cheek, "It won't be helpful for long, but we'll just head to the hospital to get it better cleaned up after all this."

"Thanks," Sasha replied.

Not a moment later, Lily came running into the site with a bunch of nature stuff in her arms and pockets.

"I really should've brought a bag with me or something," Lily said, "But I got everything I was led to!"

"Good," Amara said, "Give them to me. I'll placed them to where they need to go."

As Lily gave Amara the supplies, Sasha looked into her phone for the time.

"It's 10:56," She said, "What time does the time run out for this curse?"