Chapter 15

"Hello David."

David spun around, falling onto his back, eyes closed, and crawling away from whatever was close to him. He opened his eyes... but saw nothing. Everything was once again silent, and David was once again full of fear and confusion. He slowly stood up, while looking around. His eyes scanned the area, but he shook his head, realizing that it was probably best if he didn't catch the eye of whatever he had encountered. So, silently, he decided to go back to Amara's cabin, since Amara was very worried about him.

***

"Bella," Sasha yelled, pounding on the door," open up! Please!"

But Bella didn't say anything, as she sat of her bed, eyes wide with shock, and face full of fear. After what Sasha told her, she ran right up to her room and locked the door.

Meanwhile, after she patched up Sarah, Sasha was trying to get Bella out of her room, against Sarah's wishes.

"Bella," Sasha said," just come out! We can all talk about this! What happen to Sarah... it wasn't you! You're my friend, I know you! I know you wouldn't hurt someone!"

Bella just stayed silent. Sasha sighed. "Ok then. I'll let you come out when you need to," with that, Sasha left the door to the bedroom, and walked downstairs, to see how Sarah was doing.

Sasha entered the kitchen, where Sarah sat at the bar, just sitting. Her eye had been slightly healed, using a first aid kit that was found in the kitchen. Sasha has carefully wrapped her eye with almost a whole roll of bandages, not very well though. At least bleeding has lessened.

"Not coming out I presume," Sarah said, like she already knew the outcome of her twin trying to get Bella out of the room.

"No," Sasha said," she won't come out."

"Why would she? She just almost fucking scratched my eye out. My eye is, like, busted."

Sasha walked over to Sarah, moved the chair next to Sarah, and slammed her hands in the bar. "That wasn't her fault, and you sir was hell know it," she yelled," don't you get it? This isn't some scientific thing, Sarah! I think... she actually was possessed!"

"Listen, even if she was possessed, what if the chance that whatever possessed her isn't still in her?"

"So... you are saying she is possessed?"

Sarah placed her hands on her face, wincing when he touched her eye. "God damn it, I don't know anymore. What I just saw, I will never forget. But... possession?! I have no clue about that! I don't know anything about that! That's why I chose not to believe it! But now that might actually be possible, and I am a completely dumbfounded girl of scientific fact!"

Sarah's eye started to tear up in all the stress. Sasha saw her sisters pain, and hugged her twin.

"It'll be ok," she said, tearing up herself," like you say. Everything can be figured out. We just need to stay strong, and calmly think of a new solution. As long as we don't take risks."

Sarah looked at Sasha. "You still remember my speech?"

"I repeat to myself every morning. You're here for me, and I'm here for you."