Chapter 1

8 years later...

"Bella.... Bella.... BELLA WAKE UP!"

Bella jolted awake from her deep slumber, accidentally hitting someone with her head.

"Ooooooowwww..." she whined.

"Good god Bella..."

Bella sat up on her seat and looked around for the voice. Her eyes widened and she clinched her teeth when she saw her best friend laying on the floor, hand on face.

"Shoot," she screamed," Dave! Are you ok?"

Bella knelt down next to Dave. As Dave slowly sat up, he stared into the bright eyes of the friend he had fallen in love with.

"Ye-yeah. I'm okay." He said, still staring.

"Whew. That's good." Bella said. But suddenly, she slapped him back of the head. "Now why the hell did you yell at me?! I was having a nice dream."

"Ow. Cause the bell for study hall rung fifteen minutes ago, and Mr. Pickle said you slept through half of astronomy class. And also, you were kinda drooling."

"Ok one, I don't drool. And two, I only slept cause my foster Dad forced me to study all night for the math test, which I pretty much already knew every single answer."

"Yeah yeah. I know, you and your, very... intelligent brain..."

Dave flew into a daydream, until Bella snapped him out of it.

"EARTH TO DAVIE!!!!" Bella yelled.

"Wha-what?! I'm ok. And don't call me Davie please. It's annoying."

"You just don't want me calling you that cause the last time I called you that, your cousin ended up crying for an hour, going on and on about America not aging or something. I swear, your cousin in really strange."

"He's an otaku. They embrace their strangeness." (Go otaku's)

Both of them ended up laughing. Dave loved seeing Bella laugh. Suddenly, an idea came into his head.

"Hey Bella." He said.

"What?"

"Wanna see something really funny."

"If it's Sasha trying to enter the cheer squad again, I'm not into it."

"No no no no. It's something funnier. Follow me."

Dave grabbed Bella's hand and they ran out of the classroom down the hallway. They kept running down the hallway until that made it to the cooking room.

"Why are we in the cooking room?" Bella asked.

"Because of this." Dave whispered.

The two peered into the cooking class. There, they saw Lily Hills. A runner up for the most popular girl in the school. Top fashionista, and head of the cheer squad.

"What Lily doing in the cooking room?" Bella whispered.

"She accidentally promised the cheer squad that she's bake the next team snack. And so..."