(13) Gildarts x Reader ~ Another!?

Requested by WeirdHumaneBeing as a follow up one-shot for the previous Gildarts x Reader.
Word count: 3348
(D/n): daughter's name
(S/n): son's name
(h/c): hair color

A few years have gone by since Gildarts' return. He's gone on a couple small S-Class jobs, but none that takes more than two weeks. By now, their twins have grown and are ten years old. Years flew by as they grew and the two children grew closer to their father and his guild mates.

Macao's son, Romeo, became their best friend and Macao himself became their favorite babysitter. Romeo and the Clive twins would always cause trouble and pull little pranks on the guild members. All the guild members get taken by surprise when they come upon the youngsters' practical jokes, but laugh it off at the end of the day.

Today, Team Natsu came back to water being dumped on their heads upon entering through the large guild doors. Erza took it as a refreshing, miniature shower while Lucy wailed and complained about how her clothes got ruined. Gray didn't mind the coldness of the water and Happy just 'Eehh'-ed in surprised. Natsu decided to play around with the three and chase them.

The fire dragon slayer's hands smoke and makes a sizzling noise when he attempts to use his magic. The water remaining on him keeps dousing his flames. He feigns anger and chases the little one around the guild hall. All four of their joyful screams echo throughout the guild hall. (D/n) runs by (Y/n) and clutches onto her pants leg, giggling and yelling for her mother to help her. Before (Y/n) can say anything her daughter runs off with her twin and Natsu trailing behind.

"Daddy! Daddy help us," the twins giggle and hide behind their father, who has just walked through the doors.

The orange-haired male turns and picks up the twins. One in each arm. He smiles and holds them tightly to his body. Natsu skids to a stop when he sees his idol.

"Gildarts!" The pink haired boy's eyes light up and instead of his usual demand to fight with the man, he playfully growls at him to hand over the twins.

"Eh? Now why would I do that?"

"They dumped water on me!"

A grin grows on the S-Class mage's face. He turns his head left and right to look at his children's faces, they jut out their bottom lips and bat their eyelashes. "Awws" erupt from the cheerful mages around them and Gildarts tries his hardest to not give in to their adorable faces. He puffs out his cheeks in defeat before setting the twins down and playfully tackling Natsu to the floor. (D/n) and (S/n) celebrate their little victory and immediately run off to hide.

(Y/n) smiles at her family's silliness from her seat at the bar. Mira goes up to and sets a glass of ice water in front of her. Cana walks up to starts up a conversation with the (h/c) woman.

"So, (Y/n), the S-Class Mage Promotional Trials are coming up soon. Are you going to be in it?" The brunette inquiries while downing another barrel of liquor.

"I don't know yet, Cana. Maybe, if Gildarts goes, I'll go with him," (Y/n) comments.

"Can I ask you something, (Y/n)?"

"Of course, Cana!"

"Well, I was wondering if I cou-," Cana starts, but gets cut off by Master Makarov.