(18) Hibiki x Shy!Reader ~ What Is This Feeling?

Requested by @x__angel__x . I did my best to follow what you had requested and hope you enjoy it!
Word Count: 2173
(h/c): hair color
(f/c): favorite color
(b/p): body part
'...' : thoughts

The Blue Pegasus guild is bustling with energy as mages shuffle in and out of the guild. Some are lounging within the large building while others are busy trying to earn more jewels. Blue Pegasus' Guild Master, Bob, is behind the bar talking to a shy young mage who has been in guild since she was a child.

Despite the girl's many years at the guild, she never spoke much or often. Only when spoken to will she reply, and even then, she doesn't say much. (Y/n) Tearm, at the moment, is listening to Guild Master Bob talk about the guild's reputation and his opinion about the members.

Master Bob's opinions were mostly positive with a few criticisms here and there. When he moved on to Hibiki, Eve, Ren, and their leader Ichiya. Also known as the Trimens, the team of four are all womanizing men who act like high class escorts, or hosts. The men are always very gentle, flirtatious, and popular with women. They do not get along with other men, considering them as love rivals (even though, ironically enough, their entire team is composed of only males).

"I don't know why women always fall for those three." Master Bob wonders with a sigh, gesturing to the three younger males of the Trimens. "It's no good for anybody to have relations with them. They don't know what love really is. All they do is go around picking up any woman they deem attractive," the Guild Master chides.

(Y/n) stays silent and listens to Master Bob as he continues to criticize the three most popular members of Blue Pegasus. As much as she wants to agree with him, she can't. The young, shy woman had fallen in love for one of the Trimens team members and has been unable to get him off her mind. Her heart would race, at what seems to her like a million miles per second, whenever Hibiki Lates walks near her.

She never had the intention of falling for the brownish-blond haired playboy. Growing up, (Y/n) was raised with the concept that a man who cannot stay with just one woman by his side does not deserve to be with a trustworthy woman. This concept is true and can be applied to everyone. Not just to the male population. Still, (Y/n) is currently still harboring feelings for Hibiki. Her older brother, Eve Tearm, is well aware of her love for his fellow teammate.

Hibiki always shamelessly flirts with (Y/n) and never shows her any form of true affection. Eve is constantly furious at Hibiki for his actions towards her and chases after him for it. The more Hibiki flirts with random women and (Y/n), the more (Y/n)'s heart breaks. She makes an effort to be nice to him and tries her hardest to show her affection for him, but he always ignores it and keeps flirting as of (Y/n) hasn't said a word.

It gets to the point where (Y/n) believes that Hibiki sees her as unimportant and nonexistent. She begins to sit away from her usual spot at the bar and moves to the opposite end. Other males in the guild take notice in her shift in seating and take the opportunity to flirt with her. Their flirting makes (Y/n) uncomfortable and cringe at their horrible attempts to impress her. Eve is off with his fellow teammates, too busy flirting to scatter away the men that are getting to close for comfort.

"U-Uhh... P-Please l-leave...," (Y/n) weakly says to the men closing in. She stumbles over her words and tries to come up with something to say when her savior speaks up for her.

"Boys, leave poor (Y/n) alone! She's done nothing but good for this guild and its members, yet here you are scaring her to death with your sad excuse for flirting. Now shoo!" Master Bob waves a dish rag in the air and scolds all the men away from the shy girl. He turns to see her bowing her head in embarrassment.