A/N: THIS IS AN IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MY READERS; PLEASE READ!!

Starting on July 20, which is a little more than two weeks from now as I'm writing this, I will not be writing any stories until roughly the middle/end of December. I will be away from home for Basic Combat Training and Advanced Individual Training for the U.S. Army (Reserve), so no Wattpad, unfortunately -- Hence why I told a few of you that I am not writing requests at the moment. I don't actually leave on the 20th, it's actually the 23rd, but I'm giving myself time to do whatever needs to be done beforehand.
I hope you guys won't get too impatient over the 20-ish weeks that I will be away for. The hiatus is not something I want, since I have not gone on such a long hiatus before and I feel bad for do so, but this time, I need to. If any of you have questions, feel free to ask and I will answer them as best as I can. I understand if I lose followers during the duration of my absence from Wattpad. For those of you who will still be around to read my writings when I return, I thank you for your patience and understanding.

~ Sincerly, ~
Your anonymous source of fan fiction who is known under the Wattpad alias: Katniss_360.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
#BangtanARMYInTheUSArmy