(17) Lyon x Lockser!Reader ~ No Touching Juvia's Baby Sister!

Word count: 1313

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!"

Juvia lets out a shrill scream as she bursts through the doors of the Fairy Tail guild hall. All the guild members currently in the hall jump out of their skin when they see the murderous look on her face. They all have a pretty good idea as to why the blue haired water mage is scrambling around worriedly for her younger sister.

The younger Lockser had just come back from a date with her sorta secret boyfriend, Lyon Vastia. Every single mage in Fairy Tail and Lamia Scale knows about the two, except for the girl's older sister. Juvia is known to be very protective, and even possessive at times, of her sibling and would have probably killed the ice mage for even talking to (Y/n).  The two guilds agreed to stay silent about the two's  relationship when they witnessed how happy they were together.

Consequently, (Y/n) and Lyon have to sneak away from Juvia in order to spend time together. The two guild's guild members have been eager to help distract the poor water mage to allow the couple to run off for a date. Distractions became harder every time, but the guild's braved through them to allow the couple to be with each other without the eldest Lockser in the way of the happiness.

(Y/n), who has been a shy girl since birth, turns away from the conversation Cana and Mira are having with her to giver her frantic sister her full attention. "Onee-san," she greets quietly with a shy smile.

"Juvia has been looking everywhere for (Y/n)-chan!! Where did (Y/n)-chan go?! Juvia was so worried," Juvia cries out at her younger sister with tears forming in her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, Juvia Onee-san... I w-was-"

"(Y/n) was out doing an errand for us," Mira cuts in with a perfect lie, sending a gentle smile to (Y/n). The young (h/c) haired girl smiles gratefully at her friend.

"Y-Yeah... I was out doing stuff f-for Mira and lost track of time," (Y/n) plays along.

The blue haired mage doesn't know that the two lying to her and proceeds to hug her sister. (Y/n) squeaks as Juvia's arms squeeze her sides tightly.

"Don't do that again! Juvia was worried!"

(Y/n) apologizes and gives her sister a small squeeze before backing away from the hug. She returns to Cana to continue on their previous conversation. A sight escapes Juvia's lips after her younger sister leaves. 

"(Y/n)-chan is going to give Juvia a heart attack one day," the third-person-speaking mage mutters to herself while the guild lets out a sigh of relief. They're glad that the mage has yet to find out about Lyon and (Y/n).

~Time Skip~ The Next Day

Peaceful chirps of a variety of birds emirate throughout Magnolia Southgate Park. There are only a small handful of people at the large park in the late afternoon, two of them being (Y/n) and Lyon. The white haired ice mage had decided to take his shy girlfriend on a date at the popular park and they are now walking down a dirt path with their fingers laced together.

Any chatter around them is muffled as they become engrossed in each other. Several couples that pass by point at them and call them a "perfect couple" or "true lovers." The two don't notice the pointing or comments, being that their attention is directed towards each other and each other only.

As they continue to walk, they fail to notice a certain water mage that was walking by. The said water mage does a double take and blinks many times. Still not believing what she's seeing, Juvia pinches herself on the cheek and rubs her eyes.

Alas, her eyes are not deceiving her. There, before her own two eyes, is her little sister walking hand-in-hand with the best friend of "Gray-sama." Juvia's jaw drops in shock and disappointed. The shock for obvious reasons, but disappointment from her sister not saying anything about being in a relationship. (Y/n) never told her about Lyon, and Juvia feels sad and a bit hurt.

The water mage stomps over to the dirt path and stands before them with her arms crossed and a glare on her face. For several seconds, the couple don't realize that the girl's in front of them until they, literally, ran into her. The two stumble back and look up to see a fuming Juvia.

"J-Juvia Onee-san...," (Y/n) stutters, trying to find the words to explain why she's with Lyon and a reason for not telling about him to Juvia.

"WHY IS JUVIA'S BABY SISTER WITH LYON-SAMA?! WHY DIDN'T (Y/N)-CHAN TELL JUVIA SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND," the blue haired girl screams. She continues to rant about (Y/n) being her precious baby sister and how she "must be protected from the evils of the world they live in." Lyon and (Y/n) remain where they are and steal glances at each other as the girl before them continues to talk, thinking that the other two are listening.

"U-Uhh... Onee-san," the younger female starts with a slight stutter," I-I didn't tell you because I know this would happen." (Y/n) hangs her head and looks down at her feet, twiddling her fingers. "Y-You'd get all mad and then forbid me to see any male. All the guild members, t-they all got to Lyon first and had a talk with him a-about not hurting me and stuff."

"It's true," Lyon adds. "The entire guild practically interrogated me and threatened to hurt me if I did anything to harm her or break her heart. And trust me when I say that I love her very much. Nothing will ever compel me to hurt (Y/n). You have my word, Juvia."

Juvia give Lyon a hard glare before nodding her head. Just as the male mentally sighs in relief, a finger is jabbed right at the center of his chest. He grits his teeth at the strength of Juvia's jabbing and looks up to acknowledge her action.

"If Lyon-sama does ANYTHING to hurt (Y/n), he will have to deal with Juvia. No inappropriately touching Juvia's baby sister or else Juvia will kill you," Juvia threatens, venom lacing her usually sweet voice.

"Y-Yes Ma'am! I understand perfectly," Lyon shudders at the menacing look on the older Lockser's face.

"Ok then, Lyon-sama," Juvia replies with her sweet voice, as if their previous talk never happened. "(Y/n)-chan, it's time to go home. (Y/n)-chan needs to sleep early tonight. Juvia picked a job request this morning and it requires the mages to get there early. Come on! Let's go."

"O-Ok Onee-san! B-Bye Lyon!" (Y/n) shyly waves to her boyfriend and is about to turn when his hand reaches out to gently grab her wrist.

"See you next time, (Y/n). Be careful and stay safe tomorrow," Lyon says with a caring smile. He leans forward and pecks (Y/n) on the cheek, making her face flush a bright pink.

"Y-Yeah. Ok, Lyon."

"LYON-SAMA," Juvia bellows. Said male's eyes widen in fear and he quickly waves before bolting off into the other direction. Juvia hurtles a ball of boiling water at the retreating white haired male, receiving a high-pitched squeal when it hit him. She smiles happily and skips away with her little sister being pulled along with her. (Y/n) screams a quick apology to her burnt boyfriend before letting her older sister drag her away.

"Juvia will never let (Y/n)-chan get hurt. (Y/n)-chan is Juvia's precious baby!"