Chapter 1 - They're back

CHAPTER 1 - THEY'RE BACK

JIEUN POV

I woke up slowly opening my eyes to see that I'm currently at the school's library. I turned my head to my upper left and saw a big round clock, it's 9:50am already! I hurriedly picked up my notes, putting it all inside my bag. My music class starts at 10am sharp so I have no time to spare and  run out through the library's door. The library's located at the 4th fr. of the building so I swiftly ran down through the stairs reaching the 2nd fr. for my class in no time.

"Jieun!" I looked back and saw a tall figure approaching slowly but since I'm not wearing any glasses on, his face was a total blur until he finally stood in front of me. Now that I'm seeing him upclose, it's him!

"Sunggyu oppa!!" I smiled in shock as I recognized him. He smiled back. "Oppa you're back! where're the other guys?!"

"They went to class first.. the music class." he replied. As soon as I heard 'music class' , I looked at my wrist watch.

"Oh right! I'm late!" I gestured him to get moving. We continued chatting as we headed to my next class.

"so... you've got class schedules today?" I asked glancing at his face.

"hmm.. Yup! and I'm heading there."

"aaah~" I giggled a little. "it's been awhile..and this.. this really feels awk-ward"

"Yah! don't be like that..It's just a month." he said as he pulled me closer with his right arm around my shoulder.

"hehe..right! I shouldn't be like this."

Since Sunggyu oppa went to Japan with his members, I haven't got a chance to talk to him like this again. It feels new. My long childhood friend transformed himself into an idol star and I can't even help myself from looking at him. I somehow felt proud.

After minutes of walking and chatting, we reached my music class room. I waved goodbye to him but he's just standing and smiling in front of me not making any motion on get going.

"aaah.. Jieun doesn't know.." he lean forward facing me just inches away making me lean back a little. He gave me a soft tap on my head and entered the room.

"woah.. You're having a class here?!" shocked but I'm quite happy. He managed to turn his back and nodded. His narrow eyes were nowhere to be seen as he gave an ear to ear smile. I was flustered by that and suddenly felt my heart beating way faster. It's strange but I kinda' like it. Seeing his hamster-like smile again makes me don't wanna take my eyes off him.

"Hyung!" someone called him from inside causing him to look away from me. I was quite disappointed.

"What took you so long?" six guys approached and that's when I knew it was the INFINITE members.

"Naaah.. I'm just wandering around." Sunggyu cooly said to his members.

"Noona! Nice seeing you here." Sungjong greeted me cheerfully.

"Yeah..I'm having my class here."

"THAT'S AWESOME!! WE'RE GOING TO BE CLASSMATES FOR THE ENTIRE SEMESTER THEN!!" a very tall guy shout out loud and he was none other than Sungyeol, the man with a child-like character.

"sssh.. she's just a meter away~ no need to scream out..silly!" L told him as he gave him a light punch on his arm.

"Ouch!" Sungyeol shrieked. The members laughed at him.

"Hey! Enough with that.. just take your seats. The professor will be here soon." Sunggyu ordered.

"Man! Can we chat a little more?" Dongwoo protested jumping up and down.

"Hyung! Let's just chat on our seats then.." Hoya said grabbing Dongwoo's arm and merrily went to their seats.

"aaaah~ I also want someone to chat with.." Woohyun whined feeling jealous as he makes eye contacts to each members left. Unfortunately , L and Sungyeol faced each other , grinned then went to their seats together ignoring him while Sungjong just shook his head sticking out his tongue as a sign of rejection and hurriedly followed the two guys. Now Sunggyu's the only one left.

"Hyung~" Woohyun whined giving him sweet puppy eyes. Sunggyu sighed and thought for awhile then suddenly he grabbed my shoulders pulling me closer beside him.

"hehe.. I already got her !" he said while smiling cutely again. I looked at him as he gazed at me deeply~ hmm.. not too deep ^.^  I suddenly felt that strange feeling again. I shift my head to Woohyun's direction seeing his straight-expressionless face.

"You're on your own now, can't play with you today Woohyun-ah~" Sunggyu added patting Woohyun's back then we headed to our seat leaving him whimping.

"aiiish.. so annoying..Fine!" I heard Woohyun mumbled. He then rushed to Hoya and Dongwoo and started chatting.

"Jieun.." Sunggyu oppa whispered. "You know that girl?" pointing to a girl in front just few meters away from our seats.

"hmm..wait , I need my glasses-" I searched inside my bag. "..I found it!" I wore it. I looked to where he was pointing earlier and saw a pretty lady on her seat chatting with few other students. As I gazed more I  recognized her , she's the new student who's quite popular these past few days.

"Yeah.. she's Hyuna- she got in here 3 weeks ago and quite popular too."

"ooh..so she's new, makes sense." he nodded and leaned back to his chair putting his right hand below his chin and crossing the other left to his chest.

"eh?" I'm quite confused.

"naaah.. it's just that I haven't seen her before." he seemed to be interested on her. It does show , for a few minutes he was quiet and just observing her the whole time. He might have thoughts running on his mind.

"Yaaah.. Jieun..Jieun.." he whispered while waving. I just happened to wandered off and unconsciously watching him the whole time. I was caught off-guard and it was embarrassing.

"oh? Why? " bringing my senses back.

"haha..Silly-eun~! The professor's already here and he's quite late. Get back to your senses, will you? " he whispered in a very low tone and again he smiled. aaah... I blushed! It's that smile again ^_^

----------

Characters included in this chapter:
*Song Jieun - ( May 05, 1990) Sunggyu's childhood friend and best friend also Infinite's close friend.
*Kim Hyuna - (June 06,1992) Academy's Ms. Popular who dances well.

I'm new here and it's my first time writing one.. ^_^
How was it??  Hope you'll continue reading though... THAAAANKS!!!! <3