Chapter 4. - Call me Jason

(MAY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT)

"Shut up you idiot, she's my personal teacher." Gabriel laughed, digging his hands in his pockets.

I took a deep breath. Never had I been so relieved in my life.

"What a shame," The boy sighed.

"'Cause I could really use a blowjob right now." He smirked. Wide eyed, I was about to open my mouth. Who did that douche think he was? But Gabriel stopped me.

"Ignore him, he doesn't know what else to say to pretty girls." Gabriel smiled at me.

"She knows I'm joking!" The boy said laughing, throwing his arms in the air. He bro hugged Gabriel, before walking into, what I think is the living room. I reached out for my jacket, but Gabriel stopped me.

"You're already leaving?" He asked, lifting his eyebrows.

"Uhm, yeah?" I answered, not really knowing the reason why I should stay.

"No no, it’s Friday. I can’t send you home so early!” Gabriel insisted, plumping my bag down at the floor. He grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me with him into where the other boy just went. Yup, the living room. I looked around; there were two enormous windows, which let the light from the stars outside shine in. In front of the windows were 3 four-seater couches, and a huge flat screen TV on the wall.  At the other end of the room, stood an oval-shaped poker table with five chairs. There also stood a small soccer table in one of the corners. In the sofa section sat three gys; The guy from the hallway, Dakota and guy I hadn’t seen before. He looked a little older than the others. They all looked at us as we stepped in. Awkward.

Luckily, seconds later, a merry voice was heard.

“Anyone who want’s to get their ass beat in poker?” Geronimo giggled, playing with the cards in his hands. They all stood up from the couch, making their way over to the poker table. I just followed Gabriel. He sat down, and surprised me by just placing me on his lap.

“He’s a horny bastard, you doesn’t have to sit with him.” Geronimo smiled at me, nodding at Gabriel. Gabriel just laughed, wrapping an arm around me.

“She’s not going anywhere, she’s my lucky charm.” Gabriel said, referring to how we had won the race against Dakota earlier today.

“Ladies if you doesn’t mind, we’ll start the game now. Geronimo?” The older guy said, looking at us.

Geronimo nodded, distributing the cards. All the guys took some of the poker chips, placing them in front of themselves. I glanced at every single guy around the table; At the end of the table sat Geronimo. Next to Gabriel and me sat Dakota. And opposite, sat the boy out from the hallway, and the older guy. Or well, he was not that old. He was older, compared to the boy beside him. If I should guess I would say about the 27 years.

“Uhhh, I smell victory, bitches.” Dakota cheerful chuckled, as he saw his cards.

“Ey wait a second.” The guy from the hallway muttered, standing up from the chair. He disappeared out the room, but was back seconds later; with a beer can in his hand.

As he sagged back down in the chair, the game began.

Could these boys really be a dangerous gang? If you look away from the gun, Geronimo had earlier today, they all seemed like normal boys. Playing poker, laughing, talking and drinking. Seemed pretty harmless. Coraline is never going to believe this, I thought to myself. I couldn’t wait telling her about how this boys, just were, well boys.