Chapter 26 - Challenged

Christine's POV

We drove downtown and were talking all the way. Or actually I did.

"Jason come on, tell me. Who has gotten you into those clothes?” I giggled teasingly. Maybe Jason could fool my parents by showing up in that outfit, but he couldn’t trick me.

"Dakota, Gabriel and Geronimo.” He muttered, chewing on the inside of his cheek.

I slapped myself on my thighs and laughter. He looked offended down at me.

"No, no, don’t take it that way!” I laughed, and stretched my neck to kiss him.

"You look smoking good. It’s just so… different,” I smiled and had to make an effort, if I shouldn’t start laughing again. Jason had used time on this outfit, and it was flattering.

"Dakota said that all the girls were crazy about guys who did something out of themselves," he muttered and stopped the car. Oh, that’s why. He tried to get easy points. Nice try, Jason, nice try.

"Did he really say that?" I laughed and stepped out of the car.

Jason came over to my side of the car, and placed his hands on my hips.

"He's right,” I smiled, laying my hands on top of his. He smiled down at me and kissed my nose.

He was by placing small kiss everywhere on my face. I tried to take a step back, but he followed my steps, and pushed me up against the car.

"Jason!” I squealed, as he lifted me up and placed me on the car's hood.

He stood between my legs and pushed my back down to the car.

"Jason stop! Get me up!” I laughed and I tried to get up.

Jason stared smarmy down at me. He began to rub his c0ck against my vaglna.

"Jason!” I gasped in a laugh, and pushed him away.

"We’re going out on a date, not have sex.” I tittered and I took his hand. We stood in a dark parking lot. I would hate to be here alone, but I felt so safe when I was with Jason.

“I thought those things belonged together?” He whispered sexually in my ear.

I got chills down my back, when he spoke with that voice. Deep and raspy.

"Come on, it’s this way.” Jason said, and pulled me through the eerie, dark parking lot.

We came out on a street with lots of light, people and shops.

"It’s over here,” he smiled and took his arm around my waist. As we approached the restaurant, his hand was sliding further down, till it was squeezing my butt.

We stopped in front of a large glass door, where two doormen guarded. The sign above the door said ”Le Bon”.

"Le Bon?” I whispered to Jason. He smiled down at me. My mother and I had once eaten here. It was ruinously expensive.

Jason did a nod with his head to the doormen, and they opened the doors for us.

Inside the restaurant there was dark, but a giant chandelier lighted up the front of the restaurant. The bar to be exact. We walked up a few stairs, that first led to a cloakroom, where we afterwards passed another small staircase, that lead up to the restaurant. There were many people. But not just ordinary people. Luckily I had dressed myself up, ‘cause everyone else in here looked like a million.