Chapter 14 - Bad

"I doesn’t mean shit to you,” Jason spat.

"It doesn’t fucking matter anyway,” He continued.

"Fact is that you wont go out with him.”

I let his words sink in slowly. I couldn’t believe what he was saying. What on earth was wrong with him?

"I will,” I muttered and tried to pass him.

"What did you say?” Jason whispered angrily.

"You're not the one who’s deciding who I should go with!" I shouted, and threw resigned my arms in the air.

"I'm fucking don’t care which motherfucker you wanna fuck,” Jason spat.

Boom. Once again he hit the spot.

"How can you say such a thing?" I whispered and looked at him through my tear-filled eyes. I didn’t care if I stood and cried in front of Jason. I couldn’t keep it inside anymore.

He looked up at me and I could see he was uncomfortable at the sight of me crying.

"For fuck 's sake Christine... " Jason muttered.

He walked over to me and took his arms around me. Gently but firmly.

He pushed me up against the car door and cradled me in his arms.

“Is that what you think of me? That I'm a slut?” I sobbed and hid my face in my hands.

He sighed and ran a hand over my hair.

"Of course not,” He whispered.

"I'm just really bad to show my feelings, okay?” He said annoyed and looked away.

I know it was a sore point for him to talk about his weak points. He hated to appear as weak.

"But you won’t show that you like me towards others,” I said quietly and wiped my eyes.

"So it's hard for me to know if you actually do like me,” A tear more rolled down.

He looked me straight into the eyes. I don’t think he had thought about the possibility that I didn’t went out with Elliott, because I didn’t liked Jason or wanted to make him jealous, but just because I didn’t thought he was interested in me at all.

But I could see how Jason felt. He felt exploited. Betrayed. But I didn’t meant to hurt him. I had no idea that Jason also had feelings for me. Or well… maybe.

"I still think it's a bad idea that you go out with him,” Jason sighed, and wiped away my tears with his thumb.

"Why?"

"I don’t know if he treats you properly... "

I don’t think Jason knew how much those words meant to me.

I meant something to him.

"Sorry Jason,” I cried into his chest and hid my face into his shirt.

"Come," he said quietly, and kissed my forehead.

"I'll drive you home,”

He smiled at me and wiped the remaining tears away.

I returned his smile and walked over to the front seat.

With a sigh, I sat in, and clicked the seatbelt.

"Jason?” I said after a while in silence.

"Mm?” He muttered in response, his eyes were still trailed to the road.