Chapter 10 - Quick and Silent

Jason’s P.O.V

I looked at her as her silhouette disappeared down the road. 

“Thanks for the drive, dickhead.” Why did she say that? She was so fucking sensitive, that the half could be enough. I shook my head and sighed. Curiosity killed the cat. I couldn’t tell her it all, not right now. Maybe I should’ve just had done it? Whatever.

I hate over thinking. It was past history anyway, so why not just move on.

Yeah I could probably have told her it in “a nice way”. Nice way, my ass! If life had given me something in a nice way, I wouldn’t have ended up like this.

Life always had always been a bitch against me. If I could take all these tuff stuff, Christine could too.

I’ve been trough so much, so why should I show any mercy?

I leaned my head back against the black leather seats. Turning on the radio, some corny “Evanescence – My Immortal” song came on. Rolling my eyes by how gay the whole world have turned, I skipped to another channel. “Eminem – Criminal” was now playing for full blast in my white Audi. I smirked to myself as I turned the car 180 degrees around. I would get that bitch back sooner or later. I felt so childish by how much I still were smiling because of my kiss with Christine. I didn’t thought a kiss could be so loving.

As I waited for the lights to turn green, I found a cigarette, and lighted it up. Dragging in the smoke, I blew it all out. My body immediately relaxed.

I had forgot all about my addiction to well everything you can smoke, when I had been when Christine. She could be my new drug. Oh yes, that would be smooth. She melts when you just show a little love for her. Could I abuse her in that way? Kissing her there, touching in there. Making her think that I care for her? But you do care you sucker. You’re so madly in love that it makes me like I have to throw up. Could that voice get the fuck out of my head? I didn’t love her. I didn’t even like her. I only wanted her body, her kisses, her touches, her smile, hear her laughter…

BEEEEEEEP. I jumped up in my seat. I had been so stuck in the thought of Christine, that I completely had forgotten everything about the traffic. I looked around. There was one car behind me. One single fucking car. I looked in the rear-view mirror. Was he kidding me?

That motherfucker could just drive past me? But he had to get an attitude up because of it?

BEEEEP, his ugly little red Volkswagen sounded. I squeezed my eyes tightly together. He won’t dare to… BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Okay, that’s it.

Getting out of my car, I furious walked over to the guy behind me.

It was a little man with white hair, who was sitting behind the wheel.

He rolled down his window, sticking his chubby head out.

“Ey, get you ass back to your car and drive!” The old man shouted at me.

Slowly making my way over to his car, I bended down to his car window.

“Did you say anything, grampa?” I whispered, blowing the smoke from my cigarette into his car.

He looked at me in disgust, probably to scared to close the window.

“If I were you, I would watch that mouth of yours next time.” I stubbed out the still glowing cigarette down in his car door. Giving him a challenging look, he did as expected: nothing.