Chapter 27 - A familiar stranger

Christine's POV

"Christine, it’s time to sing happy birthday for Emily!” My mother called outside my door. I sluggishly opened my eyes. With Jason's naked body on top of mine.

With a grunt, I got up from the bed. I found an oversized t-shirt and my panties.

"Wait in here,” I whispered to Jason, who was still in bed.

He stretched his arms up to me, wanting me to hug him. Smiling at him, I went over to the bed and leaned down.

"Good morning, baby,” I whispered and kissed him, before I went out of my bedroom.

We knocked on Emily’s bedroom door, came in and sang for an Emily who, obviously, already was awake. We hadn’t even finished the song, before Emily hurried out to the kitchen to see, if there were any gifts on the dining table. But as usually, there was. And there was a lot. Clothes, Baby Borns, a play phone, a pink children scooter with a matching helmet.

"Aphrodite!” Emily squealed cheerfully, when she opened up the present from me.

She jumped down her chair and ran over to me.

"Happy birthday,” I said and gave her a hug.

When we had eaten, croissants -it's a tradition, I went back into room to get dressed. Jason was still asleep on the bed.

"Babyyy,” I sighed inpatient, and sat on top of his back. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Will you drive me to school?” I whispered to him, and ran my hands through his hair.

He nodded down in the pillow, and sighed sleepy.

I got up from his back, and went into the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower. A moment later I heard the bathroom door open and afterwards close again. Jason stood in his boxers, in front of the sink, and washed his face. When I lathered my body with a sweet smelling strawberry shampoo and had rinsed it off, I took a towel around myself.

"Here," I said and opened a cupboard under the sink.

"You can use this when you’re here.” I said and put a blue toothbrush, for Jason, on the sink.

"Is it because you don’t like my morning breath?” Jason smiled sneaky and grabbed my towel.

 “Let me go!” I giggled and tried to wriggle out of his grip. But Jason had a good grip of the towel and pulled me into him.

"I'll never let you go.” Jason whispered, and kissed my nose.

I put my hand on his chest and smiled up at him.

"Okay, see you in a minute.” I said to Jason, before I lifted my bag from the floor, and went out of my bedroom.

"See Mom, Jason gives me a ride to school!” I shouted into the kitchen.

"See you later birthday kid.” I smiled to Emily. From the front door window, I could see Jason go by.

"Have a nice day!” My family shouted back, as I opened the door and rushed out.

Seconds later, Jason came driving in his white audio, and I sat down in it.. He had one of his hoodies on that had been in one of my drawers. Additionally, he had exchanged his shoes with red Supras. Typically Jason.

I was looking forward to tonight. Then it would be officially between Jason and me. We didn’t have to hide anything anymore.