Chapter 32 - I'll always protect her

Christine's POV

As expected Jason was already in my room when I got home. He sat in my chair that I used for my make-up table, talking on the phone. I threw my bag next to my bed and sat down on his lap.

I mimed a ”Hey” and kissed his cheek. I was about to get up again, but he held me down.

"Yeah. Yes, he told me about it yesterday.” Jason mumbled into the phone, as he started kissing my neck. I softly moaned, resting my forehead on his shoulder.

"Mmm?” Jason muttered into the phone as he discreet kept licking and sucking on my neck.

"Yes. I'm taking her with me. It's a deal.” Jason ended and pressed the ”end call”.

"Who was that?” I asked in my innocent voice, looking up at him.

"Calvin.” he sighed and put his hands on my hips. ”I need to ask you something. Or actually, tell you something.” Jason said and his voice changed into a more serious tone.

"Yeah?” I whispered, and tilted my head.

"Tonight, we're going out." Jason said with clenched teeth.

"What? To where?” I asked, confused by the new message. We were going out? Why hadn’t he said anything before now? It was just typical Jason! Waited until the very last minute. He was so spontaneous.

"To 69 Cuffs. It’s important that you’re coming,” Jason said seriously and looked down at me.

I nodded slowly. ”But I don’t have anything to wear...” I muttered, annoyed over not being able to be prepared.

"Don’t worry, I've fixed that.” Jason smiled, taking up a white bag that stood beside the chair. Why hadn’t I noticed it?

I placed the bag on his lap in front of me, and pulled out a short dark blue dress from the bag.

"Oh, Jason, it's wonderful!” I gasped, holding the dress up in front of myself in the mirror. It was thigh-length, had a bare back and was cut out. Jason got up from the chair and stood behind me.

"How can I ever repay all your gifts?” I smiled at him in the mirror. He turned me around by my hips and looked down at me. He shaped his lips into a kiss and I could easily figure out what he asked for.

I took my hands behind his head, and had to stand on my toes to reach his lips.

Outside it was gray and foggy. It was hard to figure out if it would rain or not, but since it soon was December, it was dark already at 5p.m. We sat on my bed and cuddled as we watched a horror movie. I loved horror movies -the tension and the shocks. Even though I always hid under the blanket. I loved to hate it. But now that I sat between Jason's legs and with his arms around me, it wasn’t as scary as it used to be.

Jason stroked my face as I lay across his lap. He ran his finger over my lips as he softly moaned.

"Suck on it.” He whispered, and brushed his finger against my teeth. I kept eye contact with him while I playfully bit him in the tip of his finger. I lightly sucked on his finger while we kept eye contact. He pulled his finger out of my mouth, and bent his mouth down to mine. He kissed me with his wet, full lips and held his hand behind my head. While we kissed, Jason pulled me down under me so he was on top of me. I closed my eyes shut, as he placed kisses down my neck while I caressed his neck. I loved Jason's lips. They were so soft and humid.

Slowly, he kissed down my cleavage until my shirt stopped him to go further down. With his thumbs, he rolled the bottom of my shirt up and kissed my stomach. The horror film was still playing on my computer that now stood at the foot of the bed.