Chapter 11 - Despair is a killer

Christine’s P.O.V

I turned my face away from his sweaty hand. It slightly smelled of masturbation. I desperately looked over at Emma and Coraline. But luckily, they had not seen anything. No quite the contrary. They danced both on; for sure affected by all the alcohol we had been drinking.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered, loud enough for him to hear it.

"Are not you happy to see me?" Jason smirked and took his arms around me. My heart pounded at full roar. Why was he here? What did he want me? I had already promised myself to forget him! But in reality you can’t just "forget" feelings. I knew that.

I turned around and writhed angrily out of his arms.

"Jason, leave me alone please." I tried again. But he ignored me. Instead he smiled at me. It felt like he mentally was sending me all the fantasies he had about us. It sent chills down my back just to think about him and I… But I can’t really deny that I had the same thoughts as him.

I rolled my eyes and turned around on my heels. He should not have the pleasure of ruining my evening.

“I’ve been looking at that fine as of yours. Keep on shaking it, but don’t shake it for other boys, okay?” I was disgusted by the way he talked to me. But on the other hand I also was amazed. I liked that control he was trying to take. I’ve also always been that type of person who knows what I want. But the difference on that point, with Jason and me, was that Jason just took what he wanted. No hesitation.

I looked back at him.

Try to stop me.”

Jason’s P.O.V

“But I swear, there aren’t a nigga who can’t get pussy. There’s pussy everywhere!” Theodore laughed, shrugging his shoulders.

“For little virgin Theodore, LA was way too big,” Khalil chuckled, earning a slap in the back of his neck by Theodore.

I laughed and took a last sip of my beer.

"Just because you are so fucking sensitive that only imported marble pussy is good enough for you." Theodore mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Tsh, I'm not sensitive. I just only fuck European girls. Especially the little blondes one." Khalil winked at me, which I answered with a nod.

“There aren’t really anything international about these girl in here,” Conrad sighed, looking around in the VIP area. And fuck yes, I agreed.

 “Yeah, let’s go out to the losers where the girls is quite more classy,” Khalil mumbled, looking at a chick who just sat herself down at a big, fat, but rich, old man. She weren’t a whore, no, not a stripper either. But she was hungry for the money.

I slid my gaze over to Geronimo there was sitting a few tables away from us, in a conversation with Mason. Probably about the drugs Geronimo was about to sell.

Taking of his shirt, Khalil clapped his bare chest.

“Let’s make some pussyyy, McCann.” Khalil sang, pulling in his golden necklace.

I smirked back at him. Even though it would be great to get a bitch underneath me right now, I knew that wasn’t the reason I was here.

As we stepped out of the door to the VIP room, Gabriel and Dakota passed us.