Chapter 23 - I need to know

Christine's POV

The rest of the day at the mall, thankfully, went quietly and good. We ate lunch in a cafe in the center, where I saw the boys Jason had been about to beat up earlier this day. But they looked more frightened at the sight of me than I did of them.

"Can we put on some music?” I asked Jason, as we sat in his car. It was a white Audi, with sumptuous leather seats -even with heat in, which was perfect for a cold butt. This car really was flawless, so I didn’t really wanted to touch it, because I might touched something I shouldn’t.

"Yes of course," Jason replied and looked in his rear-view mirror. But he didn’t turned on the radio on himself. Well okay, damn. Now he was asking for it.

I staked on my luck and pressed a round, black button. And it actually did turn on the radio. But there was one detail I hadn’t thought about. The noise level. Jason had probably always turned max up for the speakers, when he was on his to a party or something like that. ‘Cause that what was there came out of the speakers.

At the loudest noise level, Eminem's voice came out the speakers in the car. I was basically thrown back in my seat that loud was it.

"Wow, wow, calm.” Jason laughed and turned down the music.

"You can also connect your phone to the speakers. With the plug right there,” he said, nodding down at the space between us.

"Tsch, don’t you think I already knew that?” I muttered ironic, and put the cable into my phone, and then into a socket in the car.

"Do you know Jason Derulo?” I slightly smiled, and clicked on one of his songs that were on my phone.

"I think. He has a cool name anyway,” Jason replied.

“Emma and I are going to see him at a concert this weekend.” I said, and leaned my head against the car door while ”Breathing" was playing in the background.

"Thank you for the invitation,” Jason said, acting offended.

"Sorry. We bought these tickets before I met you,” I smiled and studied his profile.

I only miss you when I'm breathing.

I only need you when my heart is beating.

"Dump Emma and give me another ticket?” Jason suggested, which he earned a slap on his arm for.

"What?" He laughed, when felt my reaction on his own body.

"Emma is one of my best friends, I can’t just dump her.” I defended Emma.

"But I'm your boyfriend. It's better than best friends.  And, you cant say no to me.” Jason continued and made ​​his puppy ​​eyes.

"I don’t really have any problem with that.” I tittered.

"You are so merciless, Christine." Jason said and shook his head.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Learned from the best.”

Jason’s POV

It was only 1p.m. so we decided to drive home to my place. I had promised Christine to help her with her dance performance. She said it was almost done. But it didn’t matter. She was going to dance. Dancing only for me. And it was just before I focused more on that, than on actually helping her with her dance. Maybe ballet wasn’t  striptease or pole dance. But she danced for me. Only for me. And that was what turned me on the most.