Chapter 22 - The hunt for Aphrodite

Hey babes, I've noticed some of you thought Precious was closed, 'cause I haven't updated for a while. But DON'T worry. I've just been VERY busy with my exams, but my grades were so goood, because I've been studying so hard! So stay tuned for Precious, 'cause it's not even near the end! -Jerry_Imagines

When we had eaten breakfast, and got dressed, we went out to Jason's car. It had been kind of difficult to get rid of my parents. At first I thought they weren’t home, but when I went into the kitchen, my mother suddenly just stood there. She said that they were going out shopping, and that they would take Emily with them. I just stood there and slowly nodded, concerned that they might had heard Jason and me. As they were leaving, I shouted to my mother that I would take the mall with Emma, ​​and wasn’t home before afternoon. I felt bad lying to her, but hey. Did it really matter which person, I in reality was going to the mall with? Then why didn’t you just told truth? Because then my mother would begin to ask questions about who he was, and so on.

"Do we have everything with us?” Jason asked with a groan, as he sat in the car.

I sighed and looked, for safety 's sake, once more down into my handbag. My wallet and phone were still in, so we wouldn’t be totally screwed

"Yeah, I think so.” I sighed and put the light brown handbag down on the floor.

"What's wrong babe?” Jason asked worried and tilted his head.

"Huh?” He continued, and lifted my chin up.

I annoyed moved my head away. He always did that. Lifted up my chin, forcing me to look him into his eyes.

"I just feel bad, ‘cause I constantly have to lie to my parents,” I said strained, and looked –by my own choice- into his eyes.

"I look forward to till you’ll meet them on Tuesday. Then we don’t have to keep it a secret anymore,” I sighed, and bit my lower lip.

With a deep sigh, Jason put his hands on the wheel and started the car. He wouldn’t talk about it. He was nervous. Nervous about meeting my parents, nervous to try something new and scary. But that he can’t walk around like that for the rest of his live.

"Are you nervous?” I faintly smiled, and leaned back in the seat, as we drove down the road, in the direction towards the center.

"Nervous about what?" He replied confidently, although it wasn’t very convincing.

"That there aren’t any vacant parking lots at the mall? No, about meet my parents, of course!” I giggled, and slightly shook my head.

"Not really,” He said, shaking his head.

"Liar.” I tittered.

He looked at me, like I was stupid.

"Jason, it’s totally naturally to be nervous about meeting new people! Especially when it’s your girlfriend’s parents.” I exclaimed with a laugh.

"But I'm not," he snarled.

I was quite frightened. I know that Jason most of all, just wanted to say ' I don’t like when you expose me, like I have a problem with being with other people,' or something like that. But he couldn’t. And maybe it was just me who was too stubborn. Maybe. I was just tired of that it was me, who always had to be careful about what I said, because it might pissed him off.

"You're so annoying,” I muttered offended, and leaned my forehead against the car door.

"It’s my actions that are annoying,” Jason smiled and leaned down to kiss my cheek.