Chapter 9 - Who the hell are you?

Jason’s P.O.V

We were standing like that for a while; Her skinny arms around my neck and her legs around waist. I held my hands under her ass and pressed her up against the door as support.

“You make me think that you like me, but in the next second you’ll try to blow off my head!”

I closed my eyes. How could she think I would ever hurt her? Okay, maybe I had pointed a gun to head a couple of times now, but I didn’t mean it! I didn’t mean to hurt her. It’s not my fault she’s that sensitive. She’s not sensitive; you’re just fucking insane. I angrily bit my lower-lip.

 I’m not fucking insane, no I wasn’t, I wasn’t!
“I’m not insane!” I spat, and furious smashed my hand into the wall. I breathed heavily and looked down at the floor. Maybe I actually am a psycho? And so what! Like, nobody in reality cares anyway. But Christine looked like she did.

“I know.” She said, or well, whispered it.

I looked up at her. That bitch hadn’t even known me for 2 weeks. She knew shit. But I couldn’t say it. I wanted to slap her, telling her that she shouldn’t even think about to say that she knew me.

I sighed, “You don’t know me, Christine. You know my name that’s all.”

She looked a little disappointed, but this was true. We didn’t know anything at all about each other life, and girly shit like that.  

“But you want me to know you? Don’t you?” She looked at my lips, then into my eyes.

A mixed feeling between that I wanted to smash her down into the floor and kiss her at the same time, whelmed up in my body. What the fuck is this? Normally a person would never dare to say something like ‘they wanted to know me blablabla’. Nobody wants to know me! People hate me! Didn’t she get that point?

“If you didn’t wanted me to know you, you probably wouldn’t hold me in you arms.” She whispered. My blood was boiling right now. I felt so powerless. Is this what you call wanting to take care, of somebody? Ugh! I hate this feeling. But yet, it felt like I had something to fight for. Protect. Oh fuck, I’m turning into a gay ass bitch.

Carefully, she laid her hand on my cheek. She smiled insecure at me, slowly caressing my skin with her thumb.

Was that girl a witch? Did she just know what to do when I was about to explode? I don’t know. And I might never find out. But no matter what, I loved it.

I lowly groaned, leaning down my head, resting it against her shoulder.

She giggled a little, laying her hand in the back of my neck. It sent chills down my back as she began to play with my hair. I never wanted this feeling to stop. Never.

But then psycho-Jason whelmed up in me once again.

“Maybe I’m just doing this, because I just want to fuck you.” I mumbled into her neck.

Even though this wasn’t true, I just had to push it as far as I could. The adrenaline is what keeps psycho-Jason alive.

Actually, I had expected she would push me away. Yell at me. Tell me that I needed some fucking help, and then I’ll shoot her. But she didn’t.

“No, you’re not.” She sighed, slowing down her touches a bit. She didn’t stopped, but I can tell you she had gotten hurt.

I lifted up my head, looking wondering at her.