Chapter 40 - The Plan

Christine's POV

I sat on the bed, cross-legged, with my chin resting against the palm of my hand. Jason came out of my bathroom, with only a towel around his waist and kissed me on the cheek. I moved my head away.

“You didn’t wear a condom yesterday, did you?” I muttered surly, and got up from the bed.

Jason stopped in the middle of a movement as he picked up his clothes from the floor.

My heart raced, as I clenched my hands tightly together.

“Answer me,” I hissed and stared furiously at him.

“I'm sorry.” Was all he said before he sat down on the bed to get dressed.

“YOUR IDIOT!” I screamed, which led to Jason jump in shock.

"How can you do that? You tricked me! Pushed me to get high on weed so you could fuck me without a condom!” I shouted and threw a hairbrush at the floor.

“Christine, calm down, we'll fix it.” Jason said, who had only managed to get its pants on by now.

“FIX IT? What if I'm pregnant, huh? Good luck with fixing that!” I shouted.

Jason's POV

“But you probably don’t care anyway,” Christine whispered, as a tear ran down her cheek.

“Don’t say that!” I said shocked and put my hands on her upper arms.

“We'll get emergency contraception pills for safety’s sake.” I muttered and pulled her into a hug.

“What do you mean by 'for safety’s sake'?” Christine asked in surprise and stepped back.

I bit my lower lip, and looked over toward the window.

“Did you come inside of me?” Christine slowly spoke.

I closed my eyes with a sigh and nodded.

“Get out. Get out right now. I don’t want to look at you.” Christine whispered and pointed toward the door.

“Christine, I -”

"NO JASON. GET OUT! IT’S OVER!” She cried, and threw my clothes at me.

“Don’t say that Christine, it was an accident!” I defended myself while I quickly got dressed.

“I don’t want to hear your ridiculous excuses, just stay away from me,” Christine yelled and pushed me out the door before I had pulled my shirt completely over my head.

She pushed me all the way out to the front door, and then pushed me out of her house. I turned around to get her to calm down, but got one of my own shoes right in the head. I had expected an excuse for that one, but instead Christine stuck me the middle finger and slammed the door shut.

Fucking bitch.

Christine's POV

I threw myself on the bed and hid my crying face in my hands. It may sound wrong when I say that I don’t care if Jason had gotten me pregnant. ‘Cause I do care. I was only almost 18 years old soon, and certainly wasn’t ready to have a child yet. I could easily get some emergency contraception pills at the chemist, so I didn’t worry about that. But what made me angry was that Jason hadn’t taken care of me. Not made ​​sure to get a condom on, but thought of nothing but to get some pussy.

Fucking douchebag.

With a sigh, I stepped out of the chemist. I had swallowed the pills in there because I was afraid it would be too late otherwise (although the lady behind the counter said that they just had to be taken no later than 72 hours after sexual intercourse).