First time meeting him

"Nichole come on wake up"
"Go away Nat"
"But you have to take me to my gaming convention"
"Ok. Let me get ready"
"Ok I'll be waiting downstairs"

After nat left my room I went to go get ready. I didn't have time to take a shower so I used some dry shampoo and went over my hair with a straightener. I put on light makeup and went to pick something out of my closet. I decided with a pair of black skinnys and a pair of galaxy vans with a a random graphic tee on. I put on a different assorts of necklaces mostly a chocker. I made my way down stairs to see my brother waiting for me.

"You ready to go."
"Yeah"

I grabbed my phone and car keys and we left. We got in my car and we went to the convention. Once we arrived at the convention we got our passes and made our way around. My brother ran off somewhere so I went around and got pictures with some of my favorite youtubers. I was about to call my brother when someone taped me on my shoulder.

"Excuse me."
"Uh. Yeah."
"My friend over there thinks your hot."
"Well tell your friend that he should come tell me. But I need to find my brother"

I walked away in a search for Nat. After about 15 minutes I fount him at a table buying something.

"Hey Nat"
"Hey"
"You having fun"
"Yes I've fount all of my favorites except one. And I've watched three tournaments"
"That sounds fun. Who are you looking for."
"Faze"
"Let's look together"

We walked around until we showed up to the area I was in before and Nat decides to take off in the direction the guy came from earlier.

Oh god. No please tell me this is not who he's looking for.

I followed after Nat and saw the same guy from before.

"Hey I'm FazeRain."
"I'm Nican"
"I'm fazeblaziken or Lucas"
"I'm Nichole and this is my younger brother Nat"
"Your the girl from earlier"
"I guess I am."
"What are you talking about Nick"
"One of these guys think I'm hot."
"That would be Lucas"

I look over to the one who's Lucas and smile.

" sorry but I'm not into no scrub. Come on Nat"

We walked away but not for Lucas to say something.

"Why not I take you out"
"I'll think about it"
"How will I get your answer"
"I don't know. Maybe I'll see you before I leave"

I turned back around and me and Nat walked to watch another game tournament. While we were waiting for it to start Nat decides to talk about what just happened.

"You know you just got hit in by a faze member right."
"Yeah. So."
"You going to say yes to the offer"
"I might. He seems nice and that he means well. He's cute."
"Maybe he'll talk about you in his blog today"
"Maybe. We'll find out when we get home"
"We will"
"Do you think I should go out with him."
"I don't know he seems like he really likes you."
"I guess I'll say yes then"

We didn't talk anymore because the tournament had started. It's getting pretty intense at the last moment of the game but optic one. Me and Nat thought it was a good time to head home but first I gotta see someone.

"Nat you go look for anything you want and meet me at the front of the building"
"Ok see you then."

I walked over to were the faze table was and made my way over"

"I'll accept your offer"
"Really that's great. Um can I get your number"
"Yeah."

I wrote down my number and gave it to him.

"I'll catch you later"
"Yeah totally"

I walked to the front of the building to see Nat already there so we walked to the car and headed home but we stopped off and got something to eat.

"So your going in a date with a faze member. You excited"
"Yeah. I mean that's like the first guy to every ask me out. I don't know what to expect."
"Your going to tell Chianne aren't you"
"Yep"

We pulled into our drive way to see mom gone still. That woman is always gone. After dad left she hasn't been the same. I'm the main one who takes care of the house and Nat.

"Nat let me know if you get hungry I'll cook something for diner"
"Ok"

I went to my room and called Chianne.

"Uh hello"
"Hey"
"What's up"
"Well me and Nat just got back from our convention and you'll never believe what happened."
"What?"
" you know the cod clan I watch"
" yeah faze right"
"Yep. Well one of there members asked me out"
"You said yes. Didn't you."
"Yep"
"You want me to come over and stay"
"Of course bring some clothes for like a week"
"You knew I always do"
"See you when you get here"

I decided to clean up the house some and start making dinner when my phone went off. I looked at to see I got a text from a unknown number.

"Hey it's Lucas"
"Hey"
"Do you wanna go out tomorrow night."
"Yeah that's fine"
"Lazier tag sound fun"
"Yeah I love lazier tag"
"Ok see you tomorrow. I never got your name"
"It's Nichole"
"See you later Nichole"

I sat my phone down and continued cooking. Soon I heard the a knock and Chianne entered.

"Hey whore"
"Hey slut"
"How have you been"
"Ok. A little hectic"
"Sounds about right. We finally did it though we moved out of North Carolina"
"That's very true and now live in New York"
"And I love the weather. But a little to much snow"
"Yep."
"I got food cooking and Netflix up on the tv."
"You know me so well."
"Yep. Can you watch the food  going to get Nat"
"Yeah sure thing"

I walked upstairs to get Nat. I knocked on his door and waited for him to reply. I heard a muffled "come in" so I opened the door.

"Hey Nat"
"He made a video and he talked about you."
"Really."
"Yeah it's got over 25k watches on it"
"OMG."
"The comments are blowing up to"
"What are they saying."
"They wanna know who you are and there happy. Then you got some hate from girls but nothing to bad."
"Well diner is almost ready and Chianne is over. She'll watch you tomorrow night"
"Ok I'll be down soon just let me finish this video"
"Ok"

I left and shut his door behind me and made my way back down the stairs. To see the food out and on the counter and Chianne already watching Grays Anatomy.

"Really. You start without me."
"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself."
"I know"
"Do you mind if you watch Nat tomorrow night. I know he can handle himself but you know."
"Yeah I don't mind your date tomorrow"
"Yep. Thank you"
"No problem."

For the rest of the night we laid out on the couch and watched Greys Anatomy until we feel asleep.

( hey guys twerp here I decided I'm going to write another book so here it is. I hope you enjoy me baby cinnamon buns )