Whats that?

I woke with Nat in my arms. God I couldn't ask for a better brother. I brushed his hair out of his face and smiled. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. I wish his life was this peaceful. I brushed my finger across the scar on his eyebrow. I remember that

[ it was another day when another guy left. I was out with chi when I got a call from Nat saying mom was drunk again. This time I didn't get home fast enough. She threw a bottle at his and it shattered and that's how he got the scar. The whole week after that I stayed home I didn't go anywhere and I didn't leave his room. That's when I got him the passes to go to the convention.]

Nat started to shift on his sleep. And he slowly opened his eyes. He blinked away the sleep in his eyes and stared at me.

"Good morning"
"Good morning"
"You hungry"
"Kinda"
"Come on"
"What"
"Come on"

I got up and put my shoes on and walked to Lucas's room and graves his keys and told him I'm taking Nat out. Since he was up editing a video.

"Do you ant anything"
"Yeah."
"Just get you anything"
"Yep"
"Ok"

I leaned down and kisses his noes and went to get Nat and we went out to find something to eat mainly anything he wanted. So we got Taco Bell. I ordered for basically everyone at the faze house and then we brought it back. So we were gone for a hour. Once we got back to the house I went to the kitchen and placed the food down. I grabbed mine a Lucas's because Nat ate his and I left it for the boys. I went up to Lucas's room to see him still editing.

"Hey good lookin"
"Hey babe"

I handed him his food and he dug in right away. I already ate half of mine so it's pretty much gone. And I sat his keys on his desk. I laid on his bed and started at the ceiling.

"Thank you"
"No problem. Nat was hungry so why not ask you. And I got some for the guys"
"To kind make them go get there own"
"I was out don't worry"
"Ok"
"How much longer on the video."
"Maybe another hour"
"Whys it taking so long"
"Well you see maybe I kinda got bored and did some other things while you were gone"
"I'm not going to got leave this room until you finish this video and upload it"
"Fine mom"
"Please no"
"What don't like to be called mommy"
"No I hate it I'd rather be the one calling someone daddy"
"Really"
"No. I'm not that kinky"
"I can tell"
"I could be"

I muttered under my breath. But he didn't hear cause he was to cough up in his editing. I've never really thought about calling someone daddy. Me and Chi make jokes about it to celebrities or youtubers. But I never though about actually calling someone that in bed.

"Babe I'm going to go check on Nat"
"Ok I'm almost done I promise"
"Better be"

I walked out the room to see Nat hanging with Nikon. Jesus this guy is tall. Like he's a giant.

"Nat you good"
"Yeah me and Nikon are going to play some cod later."

I pulled my hair into a messy bun and sat with them.

"Hey sis"
"Yeah"
"What's that"
"What's what"

I hear Nikon bust out laughing and I already knew what he meant. I turned red.

"It's nothing"
"That's a lie you wouldn't be that red"
"Grrr. It's just a love bite"
"Eww that's nasty. But I new you liked it rough"
"Omg no"

Nikon and Nordan burst out laugh and Lucas came down the stairs with a confused face"

"So Lucas"
"What"
"What's that"
"You know what it is dumbass"
"Do you have one"
"Yeah"

I was blushing more Jesus I can't ugh guys talk about everything.

"Lucas shut the fuck up"
"Nichole getting a little salty"
"Nordan I'll castraight you"

He put his hands up in surrender. I looked at Lucas and he looked away.

"Sorry babe"
"It's fine"

He came over and hugged me. I hugged him back and whispered in his ear,

"Maybe next time put it somewhere only the two of us can see"

And backed away smirking at his now red face. I got up and walked to the room me and Nat were staying in and laid down I put my phone on shuffle and just let the music take me away until I was asleep.

~time skip~

I woke up to the song |Dezzy-Body ft. Jeremih. I really love this song so j started dancing around and me being me I start swaying my hips and basically my black half came out. And I got so into the music I didn't hear the door open I turned around to see Lucas standing in the door way.

~your body on my body baby~

I sang cause I really love this song and I could care less. If he sees me dancing around being a idiot.

"You look hot"

I stopped and looked at him.

"What"
"You look hot dancing like that"
"Thank you?"
"It's a good thing"
"How so"
"It just makes me like you more"
"What all do you like about me"
" your eyes. Your natural hair. Your smile. All your piercings. Your body. Your hands. Your legs. Your tummy. Your kindness. Your loyalty. How much you care for Nat more than yourself. Your smarts. Your love. Your scars. Your imperfections. Your perfect"
"I'm nothing but perfect."
"In my eyes your the most perfect thing ever"
"That's only your eyes. Not mine."
"Nichole you gotta think more of yourself"
"How can I when I see all these skinner more pretty girls and then I'm pudgy and mixed. It's hard to find a guy who likes a person who's Half and Half."
"But you got me."
"Lucas everyone youn pick me up or carry me I'm afraid I'm to fat. That I'll hurt you."
"Nick I'm not as weak as you think I am. It doesn't matter if your pudgy of your half and half. Your weight doesn't matter. God your the most beautiful girl I laid eyes on. Stop putting yourself down. Please. It hurts me to see you think about yourself like that."

I looked down with tears brimming my eyes no one has ever said something like that to me. I looked up with the hit salty tears running down my face and jumped up and hugged him I basically acted like a koala and just held on.

"Thank you Lucas"
"It's ok don't cry"
"I guess I've just been hurt so many times that I did in think no one would see me the way you do or anyone in that matter. Lucas I couldn't ask for anyone else."
"I couldn't have my life any other way with out you in it. I love you and Nat so much. I'd protect both of you with my life. I hate to see you sad I hate to leave you and I hate it when you leave"
"Lucas the most hardest thing for is watching you go. But I like it more when you come back."
"Your my world"
"Your my always"

He held me close to he's chest I could hear heart beat and we just stayed like that forever. I didn't want this moment to end.

"Sis"
"Yes"
"Why are you koalaing Lucas"
"Cause why not"
"Ok. Can I go on a ride with Rain in the R8"
"Yes but seat belt no matter what and make sure to keep your head to the seat and what ever you do make sure you have fun and be safe"
"Thank you thank you. I love sis"
"Love you to baby bro"

Once Nat left me and Lucas slid down on the bed I was half way on him with me head to his chest listing to his heartbeat and him playing with my hair. It feels so nice that I soon feel asleep.

( hello my baby cinnamon buns. I lobe all of you and yes it's finally getting sexual but no there will it be smut until some chapters away. I love you all and twerp out)