A whole lot a fluff

So me and Nat went back to our apartment and we made sure Loki was ok. I laid on the couch with Loki while Nat made a video. So I'm thinking once I get enough money were going to get a out and name him Thor. I really want one. And I think it'll be adorable to have a Loki and Thor. Cause we need two gods in the house. I grabbed one of Loki's toys and we played around. He was so cute. He keeps tumbling around cause of his short legs and long body. Every time he runs he hops and I can't help but awe. I just wanna gobble him up and love him even more. I couldn't ask for a cuter cat. But what's even funny is when Lucas came over today Loki didn't let him touch me while we watched a movie. Little Loki hissed and batted his paw at him. But since he's a kitten the hiss didn't come out as threatening and since his legs are so fracking short he couldn't even hit his hand with falling over. So most of the time Loki was on my lap growling at Lucas but it was so cute that Lucas couldn't be mad at him. But later on Loki got the cute idea to climb up on Lucas and chew on his hair. So me being me I died of the cuteness overload.

"Sing for me"

I was shocked by the request.

"Um how about no"
"Come on. I know you can sing"
"No I can't."
"Please"
"No"
"Please"

I looked at him with an annoyed look while he gave me his cute pout face which was more cute cause he had his glasses on.

"Ugh fine. Best be glad your cute"
"Thank you"

( so I guess I'll find a song in my playlist and write some of the lyrics down so yep. Sorry for this hot mess)

[A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fly and is also known as a buster
Always talkin' about what he wants and just sits on his broke ass

So, no, I don't want your number
No, I don't want to give you mine and
No, I don't want to meet you nowhere
No, don't want none of your time

No, I don't want no scrubs
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hangin' out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holla at me
I don't want no scrubs

A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hangin' out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holla at me
Trying to holla at me at me
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me

But a scrub's checkin' me and his game is kinda weak
And I know that he cannot approach me
Cause I'm looking like class and he's looking like trash
Can't get with no dead-beat ass]

"You said you don't want no scrub when you meet me"
"Well since rain came up to me and told me I thought you were trying to holler at me from your ^best friends ride^. I don't want a scrub. He's basically a fuck boy. I thought you were just going to use me that's why I didn't say yes right away. I was scared to. But now I know I made a good choice of going back to say yes"
"Nichole. I would never hurt you. Ever. When I first saw you I could t keep my eyes off of you. You were just so beautiful and I couldn't get the balls to go up and say it myself so rain did. Your the best thing that's happened to me since I joined faze. Your just amazing. Your a great person. Plus you got something most girls don't have"
"What's that"
"You don't give a fuck what people say. You don't care that I have more money than needed. You don't care what I wear. You don't care what you wear and honestly you look gorgeous on anything. Your beautiful on the inside and out. Even though you can't see it. I do."

I looked down and smiled. I guess I'm stuck in this thing called love. And I don't want to get out. Ever.

"Sing some more please"
"Ok"