Nothing new

I've been spending most my time with Mia lately. Nat and Chi left two weeks ago and around that time Mia came back from Europe. In 3 weeks Lucas is coming. And he has something planed for me and Mia. Me and Mia have been jamming to Alexander Hamilton all week. So I'm going to be flat out honest if Lin Manuel Miranda were to come up and ask me out I would have to say yes. In my opinion he is so hot. But Lucas is my always. Today me and Mia are heading to the beach to hang out and stuff. And in so excited. She's like a little sister to me and I love her. I would kill someone if they hurt her. We got ready for the beach and we headed out. I got into long boarding and stuff so I brought my long bored. We parked and grabbed our stuff and went to the beach. We fount a good spot and we sat out our stuff and laid out for a while.

"Mia"
"Yeah"
"You wanna go swim"
"Uh yeah sure"

We got up and went to the water and chilled out in there.

"Nick"
"Yeah"
"That guy has been checking you out for the past 30 mins"
"So"
"So he's coming this way"
"Fuck. Why me. Why can't teens be after you".
"Because you hot"
"So are you"

"Hey"
"Hi"
"I was wondering if you and your sister wanted to go with me and a friend to a...."
"Im sorry but she's under age and I have a boyfriend. Bye.

"Nick you didn't have to be mean"
"I'm not letting you get hurt and I wasn't being mean just blunt"

We got out of the water and laid out and tan.

"Mia Lucas is coming soon"
"Really. I miss him a lot."
"I understand where you some from"
"I'm glade your with him"
"Really"
"Yeah. Your nice and you treat him right. You don't care he's famous or whatever from YouTube"
"Thanks Mia. I see you as a little sister. That I wouldn't let anything happen to you."
"Thanks nick"
"You wanna get out of here"
"Yeah"

We got all of our stuff together and headed back to the car. And headed to a nice place to eat lunch. Over lunch we talked about YouTube and random comments on Instagram that make us laugh out ass off. And we just basically have girl talk. But then we got to serious matter.

" where do you see you and Lucas"
"I guess a happy couple"
"You guess. Don't you want more"
"I would love more with him. But it's only been a month almost two. I really do love him and I'd do anything for him"
"You wanna get married. I would love you to be my sister in law"
"Maybe one day."
"Kids"
"Yeah again maybe one day"
"I'll babysit"
"Thanks"

We left the restaurant and headed to a mall and I guess you can say we went on a shopping spree. But I don't really like clothes shopping because of my size I don't have any self confidence. And I hate trying on clothes and they don't end up fitting and then I cry out of frustration and I can't. So I just sat around while Mia tried on different outfits and clothes and we bought some things and went on to the next store. This time I looked around. This is my heaven hot topic. I can't help but run to the Star Wars shirts and then some twenty one pilots shirts and I got some Harry Potter stuff. I'm basically a kid in a candy store but a nerd in a emo store. ( ok so my mom calls hot topic the emo store and I'm like Mom no it's just a store). After we left hot topic we went to a bunch of other stores. And it was wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better day. I thought back to the hole conversation with Mia at the restaurant and thought what it would be like to marry Lucas and have some kids with him. I really hope this last. I don't want this to crash and burn like all the other ones. But then again I guess I actually fell for a scrub. We left the mall and head back to Mia's house and that's were I ended up staying at. We spent the hole night talking about our childhood and our family. And relationships. But at the end what came up again was my future with Lucas. But in the end we both feel asleep.