A little miracle

I was chilling at the faze house when Nordan walked in with his new girlfriend. I need more friends so me and Chianne went up and introduced ourselves. By now I have to wobble because I look like a watermelon.

"Hi I'm Nichole"

I stuck my hand out and she shock.

"I'm Kara"
"Nice to meet you. You know I've never seen Nordan more happy"
"Yeah. I'm trying to fix him a little bit"
"Yeah Taylor did hurt him"
"Yeah"
"Oh wear are my manners. This is my closets friend Chianne"
"Nice to meet you"
"Would you like to go out with us."
"Yeah"

I grabbed my keys and kissed Lucas in the cheek. And waited for Chianne and Kara. All we need to do is find Apex a girlfriend and then almost everyone that I know of has someone to love. I saw them both walk to the door. I smirked and walked out to my car and we all pulled in and drove to the nearest shopping mall and just bought a lot of different things for the house. But mostly cleaning and cooking. We decided to cook dinner tonight for everyone. Well we did until I felt cramps like really bad ones. I was just walking in the store until I started to feel a stabbing sensation. I let out a gagged breath as I felt two arms help me.

"Nichole what's wrong"
"I don't know"
"What do we do"
"Call Lucas. Take me to the hospital"

Lucas's p.o.v

I was chilling with the boys when my phone started to ring. I looked at the ID and it read Chianne.

"Hello"
"Lucas we need you to drive to the hospital"
"What why"
"It's Nichole"
"What's wrong"
"We don't know she started to have really bad pains"
"Ok I'm on my way"

I jumped up as soon as I ended my call. I rushed to grab my keys ignoring everyone who called out for me.

"It's Nichole"

I said before leaving. Nat followed me out and got in the passenger seat. Once I got in I drove to the hospital. Please let everything be ok.

Nichole p.o.v

We were driving to the hospital and let me say Kara is driving to fast and to furious for me. I'm clawing at my back seats as she's zipping around to get me to the hospital. I swear if Lucas isn't at that hospital I'll rip his head off. Once we finally arrived at the hospital I saw Nat standing outside waiting for what it looked like. I then see Lucas come out with a nurse. Kara pulled the car into the emergency entrance and I slowly got out the car. I honestly wanted to cry from how bad this pain was. Lucas came over to the side of my car and picked me up and carried me inside where a nurse showed him a room to put me in. I felt my back hit the bed. The nurse soon came in with different machines to check me out. She pulled my shirt up and looked at my baby. Everything was fine. She then told me to change into a gown and to pull the blanket over my legs and then bend my knees. She pulled the blanket up a little and looked down at my world. Lucas held my hand through everything as Nat waited outside not wanting to be in there and Chianne and Kara sitting in some chairs.

"Well everything is fine but ill run some test. I'll be back."

After the nurse left I just laid in bed. I started to get tired.

"Lucas will you hold me"
"Yeah"

I scotched over some and made room for him.

Lucas's p.o.v

I looked at Nichole as she was last out in the hospital bed. She made me lay with her and hold her. My planes for proposing to her was not going to happen today. I was going to do it over dinner tonight. I know for a fact that I change and I will never ever cheat on her again. I have a family. I need to be a better boyfriend and then a better husband. But most importantly I need to be a great dad. I looked down on Nichole and smiled at how content she was. I ran a hand through her hair. At this moment I knew that I'd should actually think with my head and not my dick. I was selfish because she spent more time tanking care of Nat and school than with me and I decided cheating was the best option. It always ran through my head when I sent the text to Brittany and told her to come over that, that all I need to do is talk to her. But no my dick was needy. I've lived her no one else. I felt her stir in her sleep and grab at her swollen stomach. I rubbed her back trying to sooth her back to sleep. But that didn't help. She started to grain in pain, I went to run her stomach and whispered sweet words in her ear. Her grains turned to whimpers and her whimpers turn to quietness.

No scrubजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें