Finally home

>has some daddy kink I don't know where this came from just blame my friend we talk about it during second and on the bus<

It's one of those days where Lucas spent the night at the house and this has been going on for about a week I haven't seen him at all so it's my job to visit and maybe some other things to. It was about eleven in the afternoon and I decided to finally get up and get ready to go over there. I'm kinda mad that Lucas would rather stay with a bunch of boys than with his fiancé. But whatever boys be boys. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I got out I played some music and danced around my room while looking for clothes.

 Once I got out I played some music and danced around my room while looking for clothes

I checked myself in the mirror on last time. He hasn't came home in almost a week. I'm getting some tonight. I've got the perfect plan. I haven't seen banks in a while so I'm going to hang with him. Hopefully I can get "Daddy" Lucas. ( wtf is wrong with me )
~time skip~
I knocked on the door to the house and waited for someone to come open it. I kept waiting until I heard the door click and the door being pulled open. I looked up and saw a very cute looking Banks. ( does anyone else find banks hello attractive)

"Hey Nichole. Come in"

He held the door opened and steps aside so I could enter.

"Your looking good as always Ricky"
"So do you Nichole"

We walked through the house until we get to the living room and I could see that the boys were playing some games.

"Hey banks who was at the door"

It was definitely Lucas asking that question.

"Your super hot fiancée"

He looked back really fast and saw me. His face lit up instantly. So he's happy to see me. But he doesn't want to come home to me. I made my way to sit down but since Ricky sat down there was no room. So I sat myself down on Ricky. He was sitting beside Lucas so I placed my legs in his lap. I could feel Ricky wraps his arms around my waist and lay his chin on my shoulder. I looked from the corner of my eye and see that Lucas's jaw was clenched and his grip on the controller tight.

"Hey Ricky can I see your tiger tattoo"
"Yeah"

He showed me his tattoo and I just ran my finger across his arm them I "accidentally" squeezed his upper arm.

"Have you've been working out"
"Just a little. Nothing to big"
"Well your pretty strong"

I heard a clack. I looked over at Lucas to see his knuckles white and the controller on the floor. I think I went to far. But no one seemed to care.