Picture day

Me and Lucas woke up about at 2 in the afternoon. On a normal day I woke up up at maybe 4. But it's totally cool. I made a quick call to a girl I meet at the collage who has already became a very close friend her name is Angle. She's very good with photography so I asked her if she wanted to take mine and Lucas photos and of course I'm paying her. She's the nicest. Her dorm was right next to mine and she welcomed me right away do we became friends instantly to our common interest we have. But I texted her and asked her to meet up with us at my apartment and I'll drive us where ever she wants is to get our pictures at. I thought 3:30 was a good time for her to come over. I got out of bed and went to make breakfast. It wasn't long after the sent of bacon and pancakes hit the air Lucas was up and at the table on his phone. I place a plate in front of him and say down in my seat and began to eat.

"3:30 is when Angle is coming"
"You wanna tale your shower first or do you want me to"
"I'm most likely straightening my hair. So you can go first I'll take a while."
"Will do"

He got up and put his dishes in the sink and gave me a kiss on the forehead then made his way to the bathroom and started his shower.

"Put something nice on"
"Got cha"

I started to clean the dishes and then lounge on my couch.

( ok guys so I'm going to try and make a outfit for Lucas buy this is probably going to look like trash so I apologize before hand)

About 20 minutes later I heard shuffling and I look up.

"This ok?"
"It's perfect. Thank you"
"It's no problem"

I got up and made my way to the bathroom and took my shower.

~time skip to after shower routine and doing the hair and face~

I looked in the mirror just to make sure I looked nice and went and longed on the couch

I looked in the mirror just to make sure I looked nice and went and longed on the couch. Me and Lucas decided to watch a movie to pass the time until Angel got here.

~ time skip to where Angel arrived~

I heard a knock on the door so I got up and saw Angle I have her a big hug and let her in.