Beach fun

I woke up to see a sleeping Lucas. I didn't really wanna move yet so I just laid there watching Lucas. But not like a total creep. He had one arm wrapped around my waist and his hair was messy but neat. His lips were partly open and he looked so adorable. I couldn't help but to grab my phone and take another picture and post it in Twitter.

|{@FaZeBlaziken I got another photo of you 😘}|

I smiled at how many people have already commented on the picture. It's insane. I kept scrolling through Twitter when I saw something that I thought I would never see in my life. It's a photo of me sleeping.

|{@Nichole_Twerp2340 I finally got you in the act of sleeping }|

Omg so many comments. And then I notice the photo I have half the covers on and my leg wrapped around them a bad case of bed head and my natural curly hair everywhere and I my bare tan back was showing. I'm going to kill him. I look over and make sure that he's still sleeping I carefully get out of my bed and went to the kitchen I grabbed a bowl and filled it up with cold water I can wash my bed covers again. I grabbed Lucas vlog camera and tuned it on.

^hey you guys its Nichole and if you guys have notice Lucas has put a photo of me sleeping up on Twitter. Yes I have post one of him and another one but I sleep like a bear. And I sleep heavy so I'm not a pretty sleeper so I'm getting him back. But thank you guys for the cute comments on the picture and let's get to dumping ice water on Lucas.^

I made my way back to my room with the camera facing him and the bucket in the other hand. I placed the camera on my dresser so it's facing him. I walk over and dumped the water on him. He jumped up and looked at me with the bucket and a innocent look in my face.

"Babe you wouldn't know who dumped water on me right"
"Um..... Nooooo"
"I think you do"
"No I don't"
"But you have a bucket in your hands"
"That's just convenient"
"How about you give me a hug"

He got up and opened his arms for a hug.

"Um.. No I'm good thank you"
"You don't want any of my hugs I'm hurt"

I backed up as he walked forward. It went like that until I backed up into a wall and then a cold and wet Lucas hugged me.

"No get off. Your wet and cold."
"Aww but I've missed you babe"
"But your wet"

I pushed him away and went to grab a towel for the both of us. I made my way to the camera and pointed it at Lucas.

^i hope you guys enjoy the prank. Byeee^

I turned the camera off and put it down.

"You made a video"
"Yes I did"
"You wanna help me upload it and then maybe we can go out"
"I'd like that a lot"

I placed my hands around is neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

~time skip to after uploading the video~

"So Lucas were so you wanna go"
"You wanna go to the beach"
"Sounds like a plan"
"You hungry"
"Yeah"

I went to the kitchen and made some lunch and while it was cooking I went and got a bag ready for the beach. I made my way back to the kitchen and took lunch out of the oven.

"Lunch is ready"

Lucas came in and graves a plate. I finished eating mine and Mage my way to my room and got dressed for the day.

I grabbed the beach bag and waited in the living room for Lucas

I grabbed the beach bag and waited in the living room for Lucas. Once he came out we were off to the beach.

~time skip to the beach~

I grabbed Lucas hand and ran towards the beach like a child.

"Come on Lucas. Hurry up."
"I did I t know I was dating a four year old"

I glared at him like you see children doing when they don't get there favorite you.

"You still love me though"
"Yes I do"

We finally made it to the beach and we fount the perfect place to put our stuff. I dropped my stuff and ran to the water as some fans went up to Lucas. I looked back to see Lucas smiling and laughing with his fans and I smiled to myself.

Lucas~

I smiled watching Nichole run to the ocean like a kid. I sat down my stuff when a couple of fans came up. I really enjoy all my fans. I look up to see Nichole staring at us smiling. I love swing her smile. I finished up taking photos and signing some stuff and went to the water. Nichole was just floating she looked relaxed. I swam over to her and splashed her. She looked over at me and splashed me back. Then it was a full on water fight we got some little kids in on it it was blast. We finally got out and just laid in the sun.

Nichole~

It was a blast at the beach. I'm glad that Lucas is here to spend it with me. But I guess it's gotta end soon. We left the beach and maid it back to my apartment after picking up some Taco Bell. We started eating and we say in a comfortable silence.

"So when do you have to go back to New York"
"Friday"
"Ok"

I continued to eat my food and thought about what we could do before he leaves. I really wanna take photos. Cause I'm a girl like that and photos are pretty cool.

"Hey Lucas tomorrow you wanna go take pictures. Around L.A"
"Yeah sure that sounds fun"
We finished up eating and I went to take a shower and got ready for bed. Lucas took his after mine and we just sat and talked until we both fell asleep.

( hey guys twerp here. So the next chapter towards the part where they take photos it light just end up being photos off of tumblr or google so if you guys don't like spam of pictures in one chapter you can skip that part until I start to actually write again. But the pictures I chose will just be like how they take them not the people in it. I'm going to stop talking now. So I hope you guys enjoy and until next time twerp out)