Looking at my gf instagram

( this chapter will be off of the videos Lucas dod of looking through his sisters Instagram and I thought it would be cool. I'm not going to base the comments off of the ones made towards Mia but I hop you guys enjoy )

1 week later~

I was laying in bed after a long day at work. Yep that's right work. I've been working at a day care. I love working there but some of those kids can be a handful. But what kids not. I lay in bed and grab my laptop and look on Lucas channel. I clicked on the new video.

[ hey guys it's faze Blazeikin or Lucas here and today I'm going to do a video most like the ones I do with my little sister. I'm going to be looking at comments from my girlfriends Instagram. As you all may know a week ago I came back from visiting her. So I thought why not see all the comments on her photos. She's been in a couple of my videos but we just recently came out that were together and so let's see the comments.

This on is from my boy @matt_143 says wow nice pricing.

Yes Nichole has a lot of pricing's. I like them all. But that's a good comment.

Ok this on is great. "@deverchill hey let me dick you"

Really. Why ok. So you would think it's some 14 year old but no it's a high school grad or about to be.

So then we got my man @chad_bush "I wouldn't mind hitting that from behind"

.......... Well then. All we have is a lovely picture of Nichole and Chianne at Disney world looking at the castle. Good job.

So you know Nichole has just recently graduated high school so she had some standards to buy a dress for her gown that she wore and shoes. So she wore some nice wedges and a lovely black dress with lace sleeves. This is what she got. A double comment.

"Can I eat your pussy"
"Jk that was my friend I would never say that."

"We've all been there we've all been in fifth grade I did this before. I asked my friend to text the girl I had a crush on is she wanted to go out but if she said no then I would say that e had sent it and she said no so leave me alone.

"lol I can't see how your dating Blazeikin you hott"

I don't know how to respond o that one I guess I'll just leave it here then.

Ok so that's the end of the video for today guys I hope you enjoy and stay slothy and slothscribe.

I closed my laptop and I couldn't believe all that was in my Instagram comments. Wow. Just wow. But some of those were funny. Now I understand why Mia thinks there so funny. I started to text Lucas.

"Hey dork thanks for stalking me on Instagram"
"Your welcome"
"The video was great"
"Yeah. It was fun to make"
"Looked like it"
"Yeah. Well I guess your popular know"
"Please no"
"To late"
"Yeah I figured"
"So I was thinking in about maybe a month before school starts for you and Mia we can all do something together."
"Omg. Yes. I love Mia to death. I need to text her thx for reminding me."
"Your welcome I guess your going to text her instead of me"
"Yep"
"Know I have to fight with my sister for you. I already have to fight faze baby"
"Yep well. I'm going to go I'll talk to you later"
"Ok. Later"

I layed down my phone and watch America Horror Story and started to text Mia which ended up us spending tomorrow together at her house and then watching a movie. I didn't say anything about Lucas coming. But I'm glad I can hang with her. She pretty chill. I was just chilling and watching Tate and Violet romantic moments when there was a knock on my door. I got up and slowly made my way to the door. I opened it to see Nat and Chianne.

"Holy shat you guys I thought you were killer or something"
"Why would you think that sis"
"No one called"
"We wanted to surprise you"
" well you did that."

I let them in and we all chilled in the living room catching up and I started to cook.

"OMG Nat go grab my phone off my table in my bed room"

As Nat went into my room I looked at Chi.

"I've missed you"
"I've missed you too. Like everything is boring at collage I can't I might transfer here"
"That's great if you did you could meet my new friend Angle you would like her. And Lucas sister Mia. Shit"
" what."
"I had planes with Mia tomorrow I can cancel and hang with y'all"
"No it's fine"
"How long are y'all staying. I have a break at school so a week maybe"
"Ok I can invite her over tomorrow and we can all do something together"
"Ok"

Nat came in with my phone and handed it to me"

"Thank you"

I have them there plates of food and we ate.

I texted Mia and asked if she wanted to come over to my place and meet my brother and basically sister. And she said yeah. I'm so excited. I get to hang with all my favorite people expect for one.

"Hey nick"
"Yeah"
"So I was in your room"
"Yess"
"And I saw a hoodie"
"Yeah"
"It's not one of yours"
"What"

I jumped up quick and ran to room seeing the hoodie he meant. I smiled it's Lucas's. I put it on and it smelled like him which is pretty great like holy shot he smells good. I walked out and continued eating as if nothing happened.

"I understand you completely girl"
"Yep"
"I don't get it"
"You'll understand when you get a girlfriend"
"I guess."
"Whose up for a late night stroll on the dock where it has the roller coaster and stuff."

I got yeahs and we headed out to have a late night adventure.

~time skip~

We finally arrived home with a sleeping Nat in my arms and a very tired Chi. I went and placed Nat on my bed and Went to sit with Chi and we had girl talk until 5 in the morning we feel asleep on the couch and it's just like old times.

( hello guys I'm back with a chapter today. I hope you enjoy my baby cinnamon buns. Twerp out)