Friendly face

Nick~

I was rushing around the house cleaning up the boxes. Since the move everything is so much calmer. Everyone seems happy with it. Nat is still taking the break up hard. I'm there for him and telling him a cheater isn't worth his tears.

I was drawn out of my cleaning by a knock on the front door. I wasn't expecting anyone so I went to open it. I opened the door and there stood Chianne. I haven't seen her in forever. I pulled her into a tight hug and started to cry. I missed her so much.

"Don't cry Nichole"
"I'm sorry I missed you so much"
"I know I missed you to"

I pulled away and smiled real big. Even with my tear stained face she couldn't help but laugh at me. I laughed alone with her. We ran to my bedroom and jumped on the bed. We started to catch up and then we got to a question I did not want to talk about.

"Are you guys going to try for another kid"
"Yeah. Someday"

I looked down and played with my fingers.

"I'm sorry to ask."
"No it's fine"
"How's college"
"I dropped out"
"Why"
"I missed to much I'm going to start again next year and keep my credits. I already have my nursing school done. But not my child part. I could just be a nurse."
"That's good"
"How did you find out where I lived"
"Um"
"Spill"
"Ok, so I may be dating Alex"
"Fucking adapt"
"Yeah"
"What happened to the last guy"
"He cheated on me."
"Oh hell no he's about to die."
"It's ok"
"Ok"

We laid around and ate pizza rolls and watched Netflix. The boys were out doing whatever they are doing.

"You wanna go to the mall"
"Yeah"
"Let me get dressed"

I walked to my closet and held up multiple outfits until Chianne chose one she liked on me.

I grabbed my keys and phone and me and Chianne left for the mall. While driving we just listened to the radio singing along like idiots and we finally arrived at the mall. We got out and walked inside we started to walk around and that's when we began to chat.

"So tell me how you and Lucas are going"
"It's great. Everything is great. Yeah we fight but whenever we do we get over. But we did have a fight not to long  ago where he walked out and didn't come home for three hours. And I completely lost all hope."
"What was it over"

I was about to answer until someone came up behind me and wrap there arms around me.

"Hey princess"
"Ricky"

It was more of the answer to the question but also in shock.

"So where's sloth boy at"
"Home"
"Cool. You guys wanna catch a movie. Adapt invited me"
"We'd love to go"

I looked over at Chianne and smirked.

"My friend Chianne is dating Alex."
"It could be a double date"
"Ricky I have Lucas"
"I know but.."
"Ricky do you have feelings for me"
"Yes"
"How long"
"Well since you first showed up with Lucas."
"For a year"
"Yeah"
"Ricky I see you as my brother. Maybe if me and Lucas weren't together something could happen. But right now I'm getting married and your going to be the man who walks me down the aisle"
"I'm going to walk you down"
"Yes"
"When were you going to tell me"
"When me and Lucas finally start planning"
"Id be honor to"
"Ok. Let's get to the movies"

I'm glade he's not upset but I'm kinda sad that he never told me. I would have loved to jump on the banks train. He's just. There is something about him that gets me hot. But I'm over it. We went to to see Sing! it was so good. Alex and Chianne were all over each other and me and Ricky just sat there. He did put his arm around me but then he pulled it away. After the movie we went our separate ways and I headed back to the house. Chianne went back with Alex. I walked into the house and went to my room. Lucas was laying in bed and I decided to jump on him.

"Hey my sloth boy"
"Hello baby girl"
"How was your day"
"Great me and Nat actually got caught up in making videos. How was yours"
"Great me and Chianne went shopping and then we went to the movies with Alex and Ricky"

I felt him tense up.

"Don't worry nothing happened."
"Ok"
"Baby don't be upset"
"I'm not"
"Don't lie to me"
"Fine. I'm guess I'm just jealous"
"Don't be your my one and only"
"I know"
"Good"

I leaned down and placed a chest kiss on Lucas's lips. I felt him sigh and I knew he believed me. I pulled away and cuddled up in his chest and we watched Faze Vs Optic on tv. I didn't watch the test because I fell into a deep sleep listing to Lucas's heart beat.

(Hey my babies I love all of you. Sorry for not updating as much. But I'm on break so I'll update as much as I can. I still don't t have internet. But my chapters will be up somehow. )